Sign in to follow this  
Tony P

FlightSimLabs A320-x ?

You can be sure, that any addon with incredible systems deepth will be supported.In other words I will (have to) buy it ...As the upcoming PMDG stuff (DC 6, 777, 747) would be a no brainer for me (means instant buy), I'll wait with A320 as they could keep their promises...I also have the concorde and I'm a bit disapointed as the VC is outdated, the performance a bit too bad and the most annoying: absolutely no good chance to make it work with LINDA - much more annoying that I got completely ignored by their support!!!So, lets hope, the A320 is in an other leage as the concorde ... buying is one thing, but that doesn't mean, I could make it work with LINDA.Anyway if someone sponsors me an addon I will try in any case to make it working with LINDA if possible :((little hint ...)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This sounds like a bit of black-male to me :( In any event, I will gladly send over a pay-pal donation if we can get "Linda" for this bird. From the forum talk, it appears this one will be the real deal. The airbus we have all been waiting for. I of course have my doubts, but will hold off any judgement until it arrives.

I dunno, I'm very disappointed with the quality of the texture work shown in the VC so far, I hope they are going to improve that vastly before release, at the moment it is closer to Wilco texture quality than it is Aerosoft quality and its a country mile away from being PMDG texture quality.

Cheers, Andy.

Jep, the big disappointment about companies like PMDG and A2A is, that everything else isn't fun any longer ...Fortunately they do not have the manpower to throw an addon every week so I still have a few other addons on my HDD, like Catalina, DO27 ... errr, that was it :PAh, yes, the turbo duke for fun flying ...

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester