Sign in to follow this  
sapogi

Realise Tupolev-204 family (204/214/234) panning on jule of this years!

First one is very blocky but i think even it is very nice. But final one looks really amazing.

No. It bad. But one yearst looking normal for me :)))

Wow! That looks so awesome. Very nice job, can't wait to fly her! :Love:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana Palmer

KJAC

OFF: I want immigrate in West countries ( for example USA, Australia, Canada) because live in russia very difficult. I finish aviation universitet in ST.Peterburg, speak English. Please wright about this in privat

OFF: I want immigrate in West countries ( for example USA, Australia, Canada) because live in russia very difficult. I finish aviation universitet in ST.Peterburg, speak English. Please wright about this in privat

Looking at your banner ...... it appears you're already in Canada

Looking at your banner ...... it appears you're already in Canada

I am tourist know, but I want be sitezen!!!

I finised version 2.0 publish in the inetrnet thouth 4-6 hourse. And wright discription

I finised version 2.0 publish in the inetrnet thouth 4-6 hourse. And wright discription

Great, thank you for your work.

Guys, sorry to perhaps borrow you with this, but this model is crap. First this is not original work of Sapogi, he didn't created this model from scratch; second he is not the author of the panel and gauges (but in fact, he mentioned it here once); third there is an another project ongoing (but first for FS9) with more precise simulation of original aircraft and based on visual model by Kirill Konovalov (just look on some topics on russian avsim). In fact this project runs too long (at the moment for about 3,5 years), but we are all bound to or job and home, so I hope it excuses us a little bit :)

Screenshots will follow, just track the topic on avsim.su

I downloaded and installed but when i try to load plane into sim i get this message

8122373388_a0b9698570.jpg

When i click abort fs aborts, when i click ignore it crashes to desktop.

Also about Kirill Konovalov's project, i thought it was for fsx and it is not nice to say crap to any flightsim model especially when it is freeware.

Thanks in advance.

Guys, sorry to perhaps borrow you with this, but this model is crap. First this is not original work of Sapogi, he didn't created this model from scratch; second he is not the author of the panel and gauges (but in fact, he mentioned it here once); third there is an another project ongoing (but first for FS9) with more precise simulation of original aircraft and based on visual model by Kirill Konovalov (just look on some topics on russian avsim). In fact this project runs too long (at the moment for about 3,5 years), but we are all bound to or job and home, so I hope it excuses us a little bit :)

Screenshots will follow, just track the topic on avsim.su

I'm not aware of all the details here, just looking forward to a great Tu-204 to fly around in.

You're from another Tu-204 project?

I know there's been a free Tu-204 panel and gauges floating around out there and thought that this is the one Sapogi has been using and modifying here. Is that the one you mean? As for the model I don't know if Sapogi started the whole thing or not, but he certainly appears to have put a lot of effort into it. The new VC he's just completed does look very good!

As far as I'm aware Kirill Konovalov is only doing FSX stuff nowadays.

Great to hear of another Tupolev project and I hope this one will be for FS9 as well, but I agree with the previous poster, its not nice at all to say the model here is crap just like that. Sapogi is still working on it and its looking better and better with each new version.

Also about Kirill Konovalov's project, i thought it was for fsx and it is not nice to say crap to any flightsim model especially when it is freeware.

Thanks in advance.

It was not the project of Kirill Konovalov only, he was only the modeler, and there are more people behind it. And yes, you are right, it's not nice to say crap to flightsim models, unless the modeler didn't use work of other people and releases it as its own.

Regarding your problem: you miss the "Sound Server Gauge", you can find it here www.avsim.su/f/fs2002-pribori-8/xml-sound-server-1-2-0-pribor-dlya-kastomnoy-ozvuchki-vnturikabinnikh-zvukov-fs2004-30004.html

Sorry, the gauge seems to be present, there are some configuration issue. Can you post the sound.cfg here, mentione in the error message?