Sign in to follow this  
prdant

Starting in 2D issue

I purchased FS2CREW but did not get to use it right away so waited for the SP. Now I am into the tutorial and have a question. I have FSX configured to start in 2D but I believe that it is being overridden by ezdok. I seem to be always in VC and wonder how to fix this or does FS2C think I am starting in 2D?

Thanks

Phill Dant

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

I purchased FS2CREW but did not get to use it right away so waited for the SP. Now I am into the tutorial and have a question. I have FSX configured to start in 2D but I believe that it is being overridden by ezdok. I seem to be always in VC and wonder how to fix this or does FS2C think I am starting in 2D?

Thanks

if you not having any problems in using fscrew2 than i wouldnt worry about it

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

EZdok overrides the 2D panel and throws you into VC just a few seconds after loading is finished. ezdok stopped launching together with fsx a good while ago for me so it's not a problem for me anymore. Since I run in windowed mode anyway, I just start ezdok from the start menu or taskbar once the fs2crew panel is started (clicking the hidden click area around the stby instruments while in 2D view) which then puts me into the VC after some seconds.

If EZdok does in fact launch together with your fsx, I suppose you'd have to quit it manually (should be a gray EZ icon on the right on your taskbar) before loading the flight and then restarting it once in 2D and fs2crew is started. Which certainly is a pain in the &@($* if you don't use windowed mode. I hope you find another way around it or if works for you anyway and that you share it when you do.

edit: spelling and also what Peter said, of course. I'm so used to my issues right now I'm assuming everyone's having them.

-Steffen M

I have the 2d panel load as default option in the FSX menu, but I also have EZdok overriding it and loading VC, but quite honestly so far I haven't had a single issue with FS2Crew...Maybe just luck..!!!

Regards

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Thanks, I was able to start FS2 ok and started PF, hearing the FO in my headsets....good

After waiting for the FO to finish I alligned the IRS and set the location in the FMS..... good

Heard nothing more and had 25 min on the timer and realized I was moving. Switched to outside view and saw that I was being pushed back.. Don't know why, so killed FSX

Will have to read through the tutorial before starting again.

Phill Dant

No sound issues with ezdok guys?

/Michael Moe

Not so far, but I am just getting started.

Phill Dant