Sign in to follow this  
autopilot

Oops! No PIA Plane in FSX Deluxe. Why?

Hello, Guys!

I'm using FSX Deluxe editions now-a-days but I've no found PIA's (Pakistan International Airline) airplane. I'm so sad that my country's plane isn't there. PIA has A310, B737, B747, B777 and so on but couldn't find PIA's planes in fsx? So how can I make or import a 747 or 777 etc a PIA air plane?

You probably know that The first B777−200LR was delivered to Pakistan International Airlines on February 26, 2006. But MS hasn't been included that plane not in deluxe edition. Any how, so how can I make a Boeing 737 a PIA plane?

PIA 777

b777pia.jpg

PIA B737-300

2035025771_b54c2498b9_z.jpg

Please, PLEASE can I facepalm.

Basically you don't get sole "planes", you get what's called a repaint. So on the library on here you'd be able to find a 747 painted in PIA colours. You download it, follow the instructions to install it and voila, you have a 747 with PIA colours. Does that make sense? :)

Yes there are plenty of PIA repaints in the repaint section of the file library.

Noah Bryant

6 PIA repaints for the default 737 on flightsim.com. In their file library, search with the following keywords : FSX default 737 PIA

KInd regards

Jean-Paul

I7 8700K / Fractal Design Celsius S24 watercooling / ASRock Z370 Extreme4 motherboard / Corsair 32GB 3200mhz DDR4 / INNO3D iChiLL GeForce GTX 1080 Ti X3 / Samsung SSD 960 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe 500GB / Seasonic-SSR-850FX power supply / Fractal Design Define R5 Black case / AOC Q3279VWF 32″ 2560x1440 monitor / Benq GL2450 24″ 1920x1080 monitor / Track-IR 4

Microsoft didn't include any real carriers in the deluxe or standard editions, they're all fictional airlines (or general purpose GA aircraft).

So don't worry about PIA being singled out, it's just that everyone has to download a repaint (or buy licensed 3rd party aircraft) if they want to fly with real liveries.

Microsoft didn't include any real carriers in the deluxe or standard editions, they're all fictional airlines

Not so, Kenmore Air exists.

www.kenmoreair.com

The best gift you can give your children is your time.

sigbar.gif

Yes, it's terrible, MS didn't include any Kyrgyzstan Air repaints with FSX either.....