Sign in to follow this  
PAINMAN

Wich FMC?

As title says im just corius becuse i intend to order a book from flightdeck solutions and thats for the honeywell FMC if its not that FMC in your product then it will be a waste so im just wondering thx for great products...

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I am pretty sure that Honeywell is the only manufacturer for the FMC/CDU on the B777. You can look at the components Honeywell supplies in this link. Generally you would not want to source something like this from more than one manufacturer unless they are exactly the same. The 777 actually has very few options available unlike the 737. One of the most conspicuous being the EFB although I am sure there are some more.

Honeywell is the only 777 FMC manufacturer - that's correct. There's different software revisions, but we'll do the latest one like we did with the NGX.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thx Ryan i didnt know that theres only the Honewell for the T7..

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Out of curiosity, what are the differences between software revisions? Do they add different functions/capabilities or just adjust performance or a combo (I guess this one lol)?

Alaister Kay

I wonder the same lol this FMC thing is not my strongest side.. :Hypnotized:

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Out of curiosity, what are the differences between software revisions? Do they add different functions/capabilities or just adjust performance or a combo (I guess this one lol)?

It's for the 737 not the 777, but if you go to the website I have linked below, it shows some (all?) of the changes between a couple versions of the FMC in the 737.

http://www.b737.org.uk/fmc_u107.htm