Manny

As Ben says you only need higher VRAM for large monitors or multi-monitors for a single monitor say up to 24" then 1GB VRAM is fine. I purchsed the 2GB model as it was on special and cheaper than the 1GB one.

Regards

PeterH

the problem I now have is, These cards are all long.. IT won't fit into my Liam Li Mid tower case.. even the 8800 which is around 10.5" is at its limit. There is a set of HDs that blocks anything longer

I notice that these go as far as 12"

Manny

What is the actual length of these cards?

Here it says its only the 560 ti is only 228mm but the amazon website gives it as 11.5" - 12"

http://www.xbitlabs....-448-cores.html

Nevermind.. AMAZON gives the package dimensions I suspect. Sheesh! They had me there

:)

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Manny

they are long cards but they should fit OK on a regular size ATX board - the case shouldn't be an issue but if you have a mATX board you may not be able to get the card in without fouling something.

Good Luck

PeterH