Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

FTX Central Won't Open

This is proving to be the most difficult reinstall yet for me, of all time. I have just finished reinstalling all ORBX and now FTX Central will not open so I can not switch between default, Australia or North America. When I double click on it, it goes to the task bar but will not open. Any Ideas?

Kind regards,

Hey there Stephen,

This is from Tim Harris regarding that particular issue:

- Open FTXcentral

- Hold Shift and right click the icon in the taskbar

- select 'Maximise', then close FTXcentral by clicking the 'X' in the top right

Give it a whirl, and let us know how u make out! Blue skies, Rusty

i7-12700K; GF RTX 3080Ti 12 GB; MSI Z690 MB; 32 GB DDR5 4800Mhz (16x2); 850W 80+ Gold PS; 1 TB M.2 NVMe SSD + 2 TB HDD @ 7200 + Kingston 4TB XS2000 USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 Ext. SSD (for MSFS & all games); 240 mm liquid cooler; LG 32UD59-B 32" UHD 4K; Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS stick; wired conn. to rtr. (500 Mbps); W11 Pro

yup that's the ticket. When you re launch it will work as is should. Its a bug.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

This is proving to be the most difficult reinstall yet for me, of all time. I have just finished reinstalling all ORBX and now FTX Central will not open so I can not switch between default, Australia or North America. When I double click on it, it goes to the task bar but will not open. Any Ideas?

Kind regards,

Stephen,

I would like to make a suggestion, if I may. Please resist the temptation to post on this forum too much, as it could hinder your progress in re-installing your FSX and your many many many Orbx addons.

I also heard a rumor that there will be a Avsim reunion in July, 2018 at the Zimbabwe Town & Country club, so hopefully, you will be up & running by then..

I would gladly give you a hand, but depends If I become the 2 millionth Avsim poster, and Tom awards me Canadian Citizenship.

Onwards & upwards my friend, go for it.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Stephen,

I would like to make a suggestion, if I may. Please resist the temptation to post on this forum too much, as it could hinder your progress in re-installing your FSX and your many many many Orbx addons.

I also heard a rumor that there will be a Avsim reunion in July, 2018 at the Zimbabwe Town & Country club, so hopefully, you will be up & running by then..

I would gladly give you a hand, but depends If I become the 2 millionth Avsim poster, and Tom awards me Canadian Citizenship.

Onwards & upwards my friend, go for it.

Julian,

You make me laugh, a rare thing when taking a long time to reinstall everything.

You are right, less reading and typing, more reloading and tuning! I hope to make the AVSIM reunion in Zimbabwe, something I really wouldn't want to miss.

To become a Canadian citizen you must worship hockey,

wear maple leaf facial paint,

http://www.freakingn...tures-82859.asp

underwear

http://www.cafepress...derwear-panties

and hat

http://video.ca.msn....e36453ace88||||

and cry while singing "O Canada"

and thinking warm and fuzzy thoughts about baby seals and polar bears.

Kind regards,