Sign in to follow this  
Falcon900flyer

Ok, what's going on here?

Greetings,

I purchased and downloaded the C90B early this week and I'm having the following problems with it:

1. I can't get the Heading Bug to move left or right. It will sync just fine to the current heading of the aircraft, but trying to move it left or right does nothing.

2. I can't get the Course Knob to change the course in the EHSI. Trying to rotate the knob left and right does nothing.

3. I can't change the altimeter setting at all! Trying to rotate the knob left or right does nothing.

I'm not sure if these issues have been experienced by other users, but I can say that these 3 things have 1 thing in common--I cannot rotate the knobs to do ANYTHING! If anyone out there has some suggestions, please chime in.

Thank you in advance,

John

Hold the mouse cursor over the click spot on the HDG, CRS knobs, use your mouse scroll wheel to get them to move...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Also, if you are using two monitors, you have to click on the windshield anywhere, then go back to the buttons to move them. Same deal with sync.. once you sync either of them, you have to click on the windshield before they will rotate again. I have the same problem with the B58 and the wheel on the ALT select. Seems like a carenado only bug.

Also, if you are using two monitors, you have to click on the windshield anywhere, then go back to the buttons to move them. Same deal with sync.. once you sync either of them, you have to click on the windshield before they will rotate again. I have the same problem with the B58 and the wheel on the ALT select. Seems like a carenado only bug.

I experienced this also with multimonitor.I Email Carenado and reported it and they acted like they had no clue what I was describing! There English bad? Any way here is a fix Bert came up with to ease the selection of HDG and CRS. That EHSI has to be one of the worse payware out there. Hard to even make a replacement fit in the VC model opening. It wont read the RXP 1.6 map either. Nice if this fix was pinned.

http://forum.avsim.n...ing-and-course/

Guest Mik75

I have this issue with multi monitor setup with every single addon. Normally, I use the second monitor to display the 2D popups of the GNS, etc. When I move back to the main panel or the VC, I have to click anywhere on the panel, not necessarily on the windshield, and thereafter I am able again to rotate knobs. So I think that's not a Carenado problem but a general multi monitor issue. Since I use ENB series now, I went back to a single monitor, and all the click spots work flawlessly. However, I strongly recommend Berts fantastic mod for the heading/course adjustment on the EHSI, both VC and popup, because it makes things a lot easier in the C90.

Mik75. I do the same. Now that I think about it... Three planes I dont lose button/mouse wheel function in Multi; Flight One Mustang, RealAir Duke, and EagleSoft Citation X Extreme 2.0... But all my Carenado planes do. I use the windshield as its just to the left, and free of other buttons. Clicking anywhere on the main monitor will work, but noticed clicking anywhere on the second doesn't.

Not a major problem though.