Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

Attention Ron Atwood!

Dear Ron,

At your age, I realize that you have a lot of free time on your hands. I also realize that in our experience, you will expound on just about any subject under the sun given even the slightest motivation, provocation, whim or bent, honourable or otherwise. Therefore, when it was pointed out to me that your mug shot was now sporting a personal (or possibly political) statement I could not help but comment. I hadn't noticed until that long established community member suggested you for an award of some kind.

You were once offered a staff position, if memory serves, and you chose to remain a nobody. I seem to recall you were offered my former position; Janitor. A role that I fulfilled with pride. However, you declined, or that is at least how my memory recalls the event.

I frankly thought that you would make a great janitor. And now with Stephen managing the forums, you would make a great sweeper following behind him. I will gratefully re-offer that position to you, with Stephen's agreement, so that your public position is no longer seen as a "nobody" and that you serve a more useful purpose here than a nobody gadfly. At the least, you could be the Janitor Gadfly...

However, if you insist on wanting to be a nobody, we'll accept that and move on and I promise not to desecrate your mug shot with comments of my own. :LMAO:

Next to the Ferd post, this has to be one of the funniest things I have read here in a long time.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

OK Tom,

Ante up my old friend! Can promise hard work, no pay, and sticky wickets, but lots of fun and the satisfaction of making a difference. How about it?

Kind regards,

Janitor eh? :Thinking: My memory is probably a lot worse than yours Tom but I can only recall being offered a Teamspeak minder. But Janitor has a certain gravitas that I'm strangely drawn to. What do I do and when do I do it? I used to keep horses so I've got a good grounding in clearing up after them! Oh, I will be wanting lots of medals and badges. B)

I can't help feeling there's an element of 'Aunt Sally' about this, but hey ho. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.