Sign in to follow this  
A320FAN

PMDG 737-800 Pokemon

I click that link and got one of those fake virus warning...do not click on it!!.....it will tell you that you have a virus and ask if you want to clean it....DON"T..

I believe that IS the virus...

Can you show us a pic?

No pics.

I click that link and got one of those fake virus warning...do not click on it!!.....it will tell you that you have a virus and ask if you want to clean it....DON"T..

I believe that IS the virus...

I have not had this problem.

http://flightsimrepaints.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/7702919-pmdg-ngx-737-800-pokemon

Hi guys,

Link:

http://www.mediafire...12lp1q1t47ipec8

must be used with WinRAR.

Amazing paint !!

Good flight !

Thanks William, gotta have this ! I used to play PokéMon cards with my kids a lot and enjoyed it even though I never was any good at it. My son ended up winning the national championship one year and travelling to San Diego (courtesy Nintendo) to compete in the world championship. Good memories :good: ... Oh and BTW no problems downloading, and no virus in the download (scanned with ESET NOD32 AV).

Cheers,
Emile Bax.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Thanks William, gotta have this ! I used to play PokéMon cards with my kids a lot and enjoyed it even though I never was any good at it. My son ended up winning the national championship one year and travelling to San Diego (courtesy Nintendo) to compete in the world championship. Good memories :good: ... Oh and BTW no problems downloading, and no virus in the download (scanned with ESET NOD32 AV).

Makes a good flight Emile !

Thanks for being so kind to my repaint for future reference could you please not give out mediafire links. I would like people to sign up and become active on my website and get nice repaints in return. Next time could you just give out the website you got it which is:

http://flightsimrepaints.webs.com/

And tell them they need to sign up in order to get it. Thanks and lovely pictures.

Hi guys,

must be used with WinRAR.

Amazing paint !!

Good flight !

Thanks for being so kind to my repaint for future reference could you please not give out mediafire links. I would like people to sign up and become active on my website and get nice repaints in return. Next time could you just give out the website you got it which is:

http://flightsimrepaints.webs.com/

And tell them they need to sign up in order to get it. Thanks and lovely pictures.

I'm sorry !

Don't be sorry!!! I didn't mean to make it like I was mad or make you feel bad. I'm actually very pleased to see that my repaint spread around like this actually!! If I knew this was going to happen I would of taken the time to fix the pokemon logo on the tail that is backwards instead of just upload it assuming only 2-3 people would have it! I still think your screenshots make the plane look really nice, but for just future times link it to the forum post on website.

*Hint* *Hint*

I'm in the work for a Alaska Airlines Disney Starliner and DisneyLand Repaint for the PMDG NGX 737-800WL.

Thanks!

Thanks for the comment !

Great news for the Alaska Starliner and DisneyLand !

Good Luck !