Sign in to follow this  
alpha117

Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future

17 hours ago, djxmdjxm said:

The elephant in the room is the Fenix A320. Would love to see support - I am switching now from FBW. Thanks for your ongoing upgrades!

Although  don't have a copy of the plane yet, I am 90% confident it can be done with the tech we have and without pestering FENIX for an SDK they may not have time for right now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, FS++ said:

Although  don't have a copy of the plane yet, I am 90% confident it can be done with the tech we have and without pestering FENIX for an SDK they may not have time for right now.

Perfect! a lot of the work for Fs-Labs, Aerosoft, and or Toliss might be reusable here... 

On 5/21/2022 at 1:48 PM, FS++ said:

Hi Gerald, 

do you have any updates regaring the reusability of existing A320 implementation for Fenxi A320? Would love to have my PM back soon! 🙂

Thanks!

On 6/18/2022 at 12:36 PM, djxmdjxm said:

Hi Gerald, 

do you have any updates regaring the reusability of existing A320 implementation for Fenxi A320? Would love to have my PM back soon! 🙂

Thanks!

No worries, Fenix A320 integration is already works in progress. Will update you on the matter next week

Edited by FS++
typo
  • Like 1

Hi Gerald, 

Thanks!

Overhead panel almost fully interfaced. We should have a Beta by the end of next week.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FS++ said:

Overhead panel almost fully interfaced. We should have a Beta by the end of next week.

Wonderful - let me know - will test

Hi Gerald, 

Thanks!

I suggest you follow this thread. A patch is posted there

• Like 1

The Hot Start Challenger 650 without any hesitation 😀

Juergen Vollmer

Flight sim enthusiast and real life pilot

Hello! I'd would like to know what I should expect regarding these aircrafts (all for P3DV5): 

Justflight BAE146 (released)

Justflight A300 (to be "hopefully" released)

Justflight B747 Classic (to be "hopefully" released)

FSLabs Concorde (to be released)

TFDI MD 11 (to be released)

IFly 737 MAX (to be released)

If the dev had any intention of working on these aircrafts I'm ready to buy MCE today.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, cadetski said:

Hello! I'd would like to know what I should expect regarding these aircrafts (all for P3DV5): 

Justflight BAE146 (released)

Justflight A300 (to be "hopefully" released)

Justflight B747 Classic (to be "hopefully" released)

FSLabs Concorde (to be released)

TFDI MD 11 (to be released)

IFly 737 MAX (to be released)

If the dev had any intention of working on these aircrafts I'm ready to buy MCE today.

We have every intention to integrate any aircraft worth multicrewing via free updates, be it in MSFS, Prepar3D or even X-Plane.

I don't want to give a time frame nor make promises we can't keep.I can reasonably state the following for these aircraft

Justflight BAE146 (released)  We already support it in FSX, therefore may just need to compile the dll that interfaces it to 64 for P3D V4 and V5

IFly 737 MAX (to be released) We already support their 737 and 747-400, and they have a nice SDK. The 737 MAX is still a 737 cockpit wise, so you can coint on it

FSLabs Concorde (to be released)  I can't comment on that. It was a huge task to give our FO access to FCU dials (not even packages supposedly targeting that specific plane coulld do that) on the FSL A320, therefore cannot guarantee to which level it might be eventually interfaced if at all. There needs to be demand for it.

Justflight A300 (to be "hopefully" released). Only worth interfacing if there is serious demand for it to be interfaced

Justflight B747 Classic (to be "hopefully" released) Only worth interfacing if there is serious demand for it to be interfaced. Agree, the 747-200 would do with a flight engineer which we always provide for airplanes that have one. Supported 727 & Tristar not to mention CS 707 already have a simulated FE using MCE. 

TFDI MD 11 (to be released)  We already interfaced their B717, so no apprehgension there and MD-11will be interfaced at some point. Co-pilot already familiar with MD-11 procedures and the required audio for that specific plane is aleady there. therefore just a matter of giving access to the switches and dials to our FO. See this video for PMDG MD-11. Others were spreading misinformation about it being impossible to interface🙂

FO Trav heard in this video is just one of 10 human FO recorded voice packs. If you donn't get on with 2 or 3, the rest will fit the bill.

<media> 

Edited by FS++
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, FS++ said:

We have every intention to integrate any aircraft worth multicrewing via free updates, be it in MSFS, Prepar3D or even X-Plane.

I don't want to give a time frame nor make promises we can't keep.I can reasonably state the following for these aircraft

Justflight BAE146 (released)  We already support it in FSX, therefore may just need to compile the dll that interfaces it to 64 for P3D V4 and V5

IFly 737 MAX (to be released) We already support their 737 and 747-400, and they have a nice SDK. The 737 MAX is still a 737 cockpit wise, so you can coint on it

FSLabs Concorde (to be released)  I can't comment on that. It was a huge task to give our FO access to FCU dials (not even packages supposedly targeting that specific plane coulld do that) on the FSL A320, therefore cannot guarantee to which level it might be eventually interfaced if at all. There needs to be demand for it.

Justflight A300 (to be "hopefully" released). Only worth interfacing if there is serious demand for it to be interfaced

Justflight B747 Classic (to be "hopefully" released) Only worth interfacing if there is serious demand for it to be interfaced. Agree, the 747-200 would do with a flight engineer which we always provide for airplanes that have one. Supported 727 & Tristar not to mention CS 707 already have a simulated FE using MCE. 

TFDI MD 11 (to be released)  We already interfaced their B717, so no apprehgension there and MD-11will be interfaced at some point. Co-pilot already familiar with MD-11 procedures and the required audio for that specific plane is aleady there. therefore just a matter of giving access to the switches and dials to our FO. See this video for PMDG MD-11. Others were spreading misinformation about it being impossible to interface🙂

FO Trav heard in this video is just one of 10 human FO recorded voice packs. If you donn't get on with 2 or 3, the rest will fit the bill.

<media> 

WOW! Never expected such detailed answer. Thank you for your time! I'm so excited right now!

I already love this dev. MCE is on my wishlist for a long while now. And around a year ago I sent the dev an email regarding whether it was possible to add custom playbacks to the MCE so that I could listen to various cabin announcements from different airlines. And in couple of hours he replied me with a very thorough email which since been flagged in my inbox to be used for the day I could afford to buy the product. And I think that day has come 🙂 count me in Gerald!

I just want to add one thing:

I already have the Justflight BAE 146 for P3DV5.. So I guess better sooner rather than later? 🙂

Best regards...

One thing I have noticed. For people who chew being understood by the PC can be problematic. For best results abstain while flying.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 5:11 PM, cadetski said:

WOW! Never expected such detailed answer. Thank you for your time! I'm so excited right now!

I already love this dev. MCE is on my wishlist for a long while now. And around a year ago I sent the dev an email regarding whether it was possible to add custom playbacks to the MCE so that I could listen to various cabin announcements from different airlines. And in couple of hours he replied me with a very thorough email which since been flagged in my inbox to be used for the day I could afford to buy the product. And I think that day has come 🙂 count me in Gerald!

I just want to add one thing:

I already have the Justflight BAE 146 for P3DV5.. So I guess better sooner rather than later? 🙂

Best regards...

A2A Constellation P3D

A2A Stratocruiser FSX

A2A B-17

I know those may be a challenge as they come with their own crew coding but maybe somehow it could be voice linked. Contact Nick at A2A and start a conversation. These sims are not modern tube liners but they take an aweful lot ofs practice and skill to fly right. And every characteristic of the big radials is simulated. On real mode, they are not exactly the same one flight to the next. Real challenge.

Edited by Gary1124

7 hours ago, Gary1124 said:

A2A Constellation P3D

A2A Stratocruiser FSX

A2A B-17

I know those may be a challenge as they come with their own crew coding but maybe somehow it could be voice linked. Contact Nick at A2A and start a conversation. These sims are not modern tube liners but they take an aweful lot ofs practice and skill to fly right. And every characteristic of the big radials is simulated. On real mode, they are not exactly the same one flight to the next. Real challenge.

Just because they aren't listed on the "fully supported" list doesn't mean you can't use MCE with them. There are obviously a few switches FO won't have access to, but most are using default Microsoft tokens so MCE will deal with them as default planes.

It;s not just A2A, moist Carenado planes fall into that category.

We only list the heavies and complex planes with massive panels (sometimes with flight engineer) that aren't using Microsoft tokens and require custom interfacing.

This guy was happily using the fortresss years ago. If MCE isn't loading with those planes, let us know

<media> 

</media>

And here is one with the Connie in P3D

<media> 

</media>

• Like 1