Sign in to follow this  
TurboTomato

I actually got to play FSX for about 15 minutes last night!

This is what happens when you have a 10 week old baby with reflux! That's been about it as far as FSX goes for the past week or so...

Guest Ps762

Hi!

Congratulations on the baby. You seem to have a really nice FsX setup too with lots of good addons. I can understand why you would want to be flying!

Many thanks,

Pierre

Thanks!

Yeah the only things I haven't gone for yet are any payware aircraft, but there's time yet. I've got a really nice FSX setup now that looks good and is pretty stable, so I'm happy - it's just finding the time to use it now!

Baby James has seen the paediatrician today and has them stumped! He is so hard to settle he needs to be on someone all the time or being walked around in a sling/carrier to be comfortable. They think it's either the reflux that I mentioned, colic, or allergy to his formula milk but his symptoms don't line up fully with any of them! We have been advised a change of formula so keep your fingers crossed...

I know how it feels to be away from FSX for a long time. I've had to stay away for a whole year!! Glad to be coming back to simulation slowly again though over this summer :-) Enjoy the flights when you can!

Yeah, want to get REX Ess installed and give that a go for starters!

Congratulations on the BABY!

You just wait until BABY wants to take the yoke away from you!

Welcome back!

I'll quite happily teach him how to fly on it - maybe he'll want to become a pilot?!

Well last night I managed to download REX Ess, install it and install a theme into FSX and had a quick flight from EHAM to EGKK!

REX Ess is rather impressive to say the least on first impressions!