Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheGrunt

Memorial Day Weekend sale @ Megasceneryearth.com

Megasceneryearth has Memorial Day Weekend sale, which means -50% to all titles. I grabbed immediately New York 001, which eases up frames quite a bit in NY City area when Manhattan X is used along with MyTraffic X (MTX is the resource hog her with three big airports nearby). NY001 looks amazingly good if you are not glying on the treetop level when the missing autogen really jumps up and scenery isn't looking as good as UTX GEX combo. But this is of course normal with photoreals as well as missing winter textures. I like Megascenery NY and with discounted $3,75 it was a steal. Perhaps I need to purchase some other areas too, but we'll see...

http://www.megasceneryearth.com/store/

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have many of the series. Only wish they would have continued as I think they have found the pricing sweet spot. Plus they are the only photoreal developer to include night textures. Some are good some are not. SoCal... excellent, Arizona... excellent, Florida... stay away.

Anybody have the state of Massachusetts or Louisiana? Wondering how good the color/quality of these areas are.

Clutch