Sign in to follow this  
Sorux123

Looking for a replay addon that works with the NGX

Hello guys!

I have been a proud owner of the ngx since a couple of weeks after release. I have been using and enjoying this plane for months! However i've had a brake now for a couple of months and made my comeback to flightsim today.

I have been trying to sort out all of the addons that i used with FSX (i formated my computer) but there is one that i cannot remember. This was an "instant replay" addon that would display every motion on the NGX. The standard FSX replay tool dosent show wing flex, reversed motors, flaps and speed brakes. Does anyone know the name of the addon im looking for?

Thanks in advance!

Even FSRecorder won't record all animations and gauges, there's just too much data going on with the NGX to capture it all based on what FSRecorder is setup to do.

Would it be FSRecorder you are after, as that records and plays back flights.

That's the one, thank you!

Even FSRecorder won't record all animations and gauges, there's just too much data going on with the NGX to capture it all based on what FSRecorder is setup to do.

Ah i see. Anyway, i like this addon and its much better than what FSX provides :)

Ah i see. Anyway, i like this addon and its much better than what FSX provides :)

Indeed - if you like replaying from any external view (e.g. watching your excellent landing from tower :) ) you may need to switch on the landing lights etc (assuming you switched them off before replaying)

Enjoy!

Carl Beeby

Would it be FSRecorder you are after, as that records and plays back flights.

FSRecorder is the best in my opinion. I usually stop recording on the roll-out at about 40kts, and reply the landing before starting to clean-up. Don't even put the spoilers down before hitting play..

Kristof Barocz
Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

If you want to have files you can post, try Bandicam. It is also a great frame limiter.