Sign in to follow this  
Robert Dunn 2

Redtails paint scheme previewed on Steam

Mr. waterman on Steam spotted a Redtails paint scheme available (soon?) for download on the ingame main menu of MS Flight.

Well, I do like it that there is something new on the market! It's not yet something I want or need but it's nice to see MS is adding free stuff to Flight nonetheless! I think it's a positive sign even though I am not interested in warbirds without VC. :wink:

They really need to pump out free livery's like this to keep excitement high. Its a VERY cheap thing to do that will just add value to your product and make customers happy. A win win.

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Anybody got it yet?

It's a free download, and I got the Mustang since the beginning, so I clicked purchase and a MessageBox appeared "Downloading Content".

Apparently something went wrong as I don't have it yet, and clicking purchase again does not work anymore.

Anybody got it yet?

Hello again, Ramón. I've looked on XBox and GFWL as well as ingame and it's still a work-in-progress.

Its a VERY cheap thing to do that will just add value to your product and make customers happy.

Greetings from Cottage Lake, Mr. Gibbage. I couldn't agree with your "happy customers" analysis more.

Wow! Your just a stones throw away! Good to see another soggy simmer out there!

Kevin Miller

3D Artist and developer

Bah, gimme a tundra-tires upgrade for the Maule! Some floats and skis would also be appreciated. :Peace:

Bah, gimme a tundra-tires upgrade for the Maule! Some floats and skis would also be appreciated. :Peace:

Or how about enabling that auto-pilot that's been staring us in the face... no better place for it than Alaska.

Agreed. A simple heading and altitude hold would be a gift from Olympus.