Sign in to follow this  
JMsooStyle

Altimeter Disagree problem, I tried different method of solution no success

It's weird becaue based on all the instrument indications it's like the atmosphere suddenly almost disappeared or at least became a whole lot thinner. I don't have P3D or REX so I have no idea how they interact but if I had to make a guess I would say REX is the problem here and not NGX.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

My guess is it might be related to using Prepar3d and REX Essentials. You said you had no problems before with REX 2.0, so that sounds like the likely culprit.

It's weird becaue based on all the instrument indications it's like the atmosphere suddenly almost disappeared or at least became a whole lot thinner. I don't have P3D or REX so I have no idea how they interact but if I had to make a guess I would say REX is the problem here and not NGX.

Guessing is not going to solve this issue since if you would have read an earlier post a user got the same problem using ase, but he didnt mention if he was using p3d or not so so if we were playing the guessing game still, it could be the p3d could be the link here. Until when the users have submitted some logs in to see what is causing the problem than we have to wait. Since this is an isolated 2 or so cases its more likely hopefully be a corrupted installation error

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I wonder if it could be the same problem that was experienced with other airplanes, such as the Maddog MD80, that suddenly stalled, with airspeed zero and stall warning, even if that seemed to be happening only when entering clouds in some situations.

James Goggi

Guessing is not going to solve this issue since if you would have read an earlier post a user got the same problem using ase, but he didnt mention if he was using p3d or not so so if we were playing the guessing game still, it could be the p3d could be the link here. Until when the users have submitted some logs in to see what is causing the problem than we have to wait. Since this is an isolated 2 or so cases its more likely hopefully be a corrupted installation error

Maximilion didn't get the same problem with ASE. His altitude only changed a few hundred feet and the plane kept flying. Jivan's is around 30,000 feet off and the plane crashed. It appears Maximilions corrected to the right altitude compared to the radio altimeter where Jivan's doesn't match the radio altimeter. The altitude disagree message is llikely occurring because he doesn't have the FOs altimeter synced with the captain's. Shane also referenced Jivan's mention that the problem didn't occur in the nearly four months he used NGX and P3D until he used REX so logic suggests it is the problem.

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

Still similar problem though if it were rex than there be more people posting the same problem , until than and they give the log reports on when it happens than they cant solve the issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

This is the explanation I gave to myself so so far, at the moment I'm busy with work and I'm unable to make test flight.

Also changing the speed and altitude on the flight sim map menu does solve the problem momentary until it appen again.

Still similar problem though if it were rex than there be more people posting the same problem , until than and they give the log reports on when it happens than they cant solve the issue

Waiting for my days off for run further test...

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg

Jivan Moulandi