Sign in to follow this  
Johnney

Update

Hi Bryon

Love your work, the voice button is the best by far add my vote to the survey.

Just one thing any chance of updating the ifly voice to the standard of the new PMDG NX.

Please could you add all the FMA call outs I think the are brill and would love them on the ifly versions I use FS2004 more than FSX because my setup is a little slow.

Finally waiting until you do a airbus version on voice before I buy my next plane any news?.

Great work Bryon you have transformed the world of flight simulation

John

I'd like to see a little interaction with the FO and FAs if possable.

I don't know, emergency voice interaction with the FO and maybe more flight voice interaction with the FA.

Here's another idea, would it be possible to tell first officer to arm the spoilers on landing.

Hey, I have another idea, would it be possible to have a voice command to skip two different checklist instead of going and clicking the up and down arrows to get the checklist you want, for example, go to Landing checklist, something like that would be cool.