Sign in to follow this  
conura

2 problems stopping me flying!

Hi everyone,

I thought I'd make a new topic as I've spent half the afternoon trying to solve this.

Basically when I start the NGX from cold and dark, I try to setup the FMC during FS2CREW preflight. i tell the aircraft where I am, load up my company route and corresponding SID, but first of all, I can't enter my crz altitude because it says *conflicts with altitude restriction at" then a random altitude with a restriction. I thought the whole point of cruise was it comes after tjhe altitude restrictions when I take off - so how do I bypass this?

The second more major problem is this. I load route, go through perf things, fill it all out as normal and...The ability to load the calculations into the FMC just doesnt happen. I do not get to click execute and so I need no predicted LNAV/VNAV settings. Am I doing this too early in the start up, or is something else going wrong?

If I can solve what I'm doing wrong I'll be able to actually complete a flight!!

I suggest following the tutorial. Are you entering the cruise altitude into a waypoint instead of the designated performance page that asks for it? That's the only think I can think of that would get you that error.

Basically when I start the NGX from cold and dark, I try to setup the FMC during FS2CREW preflight. i tell the aircraft where I am, load up my company route and corresponding SID, but first of all, I can't enter my crz altitude because it says *conflicts with altitude restriction at" then a random altitude with a restriction. I thought the whole point of cruise was it comes after tjhe altitude restrictions when I take off - so how do I bypass this?

Do you enter a destination airport before trying to enter CRZ Level? If you only enter a SID, then the FMC probably takes the end of the SID as the end of the route.

Stefan Keller
ngxu_banner.png                 

ugcx_banner.png

yea that was i was thinking the op is no entering the destination airport

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg