Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

The AVSIM Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can you do it better?

Featured Replies

I tried the gold rush with the RV yesterday and stalled on the first climb a few hoops into it... Haven't tried it since :blush:

  • Author

Well, I'll try it with the Zero :-)

Learning to fly gliders since 1980

AMD Ryzen 5600x, 32GB DDR4, RTX 3060Ti (8GB), GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite AX V2 mobo, 1TB + 500GB nvme m.2 disks

I will try to beat it when I see a screenshot or video as proof of that time.

 

Fred.

Frederic Steiner.

B7382.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.