Sign in to follow this  
XPX64man

Beechcraft KingAir B200 for FSX by Carenado

I'm a little worried about FSX releases because they are doing more FS9 releases... I guess they were successful selling the BE33 bonanza for fs9..

Kudos to them!

I'm really looking forward to their TBM850, as the king air is sort of like a Duke Turbine... at least in terms of performance. The TBM850 cruises significantly faster than the T Duke or the BE20 (290 ktas @ FL250)... around 320 ktas @ FL260.

What will be interesting is Flight1's Blackhawk mod King air 200.. supposedly cruises @ 302 ktas (a little different depending on the engine upgrade)... and that will have glass so that's always fun. It will be interesting to see what Carenado does for their TBM in terms of cockpit... and hopefully it will have some sort of connection with RXP or upgradeable navdata..

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Carenado looks like it is coming along really nicely with their KingAir B200.

http://www.carenado....mview&correl=12

I was really hoping that they would make one because Flight1 doesn't show much interest in releasing the Aeroworx version for FSX. I would much rather have one from Carenado anyway.

http://www.simforums.com/forums/beechcraft-king-air-b200_forum50.html

Yeah hopefully Carenado will just do a steam gauge version. I'm really looking forward to Flight 1's, I love their g1000 and their systems are always good. And it's going to be a Blackhawk B200.

If carenado just do steam gauges (their C90 avidyne wasn't even that great...) an put in a good rxp config ( which they always do) then I think it will be good, and I'll probably get both.

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

I still think that Carenado's looks better to me, and it will RealityXP GNS capability.

In the not to distant future it will be raining KingAirs. Flight1's will be G1000 Glass. Milviz is doing a King Air 350i model. Plus Carenado. And I'm sure

I'll buy them All. Well maybe not the Flight1 model, I'm old school, not crazy about Glass Panels

Yes the Milviz 350 will be really good to I think

Lee

Sent using Tapatalk

Yeah hopefully Carenado will just do a steam gauge version. I'm really looking forward to Flight 1's, I love their g1000 and their systems are always good. And it's going to be a Blackhawk B200.

If carenado just do steam gauges (their C90 avidyne wasn't even that great...) an put in a good rxp config ( which they always do) then I think it will be good, and I'll probably get both.

Lee

Yes!

I'd love a nice analog B200!

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

In the not to distant future it will be raining KingAirs. Flight1's will be G1000 Glass. Milviz is doing a King Air 350i model. Plus Carenado. And I'm sure

I'll buy them All. Well maybe not the Flight1 model, I'm old school, not crazy about Glass Panels

Wow! I'll buy every one of them. I just love the KingAir. It's a shame that Beechcraft went bankrupt. I think they are getting bought out by a Chinese company. Even deep in Chapter 11, their top executives want their big bonuses :rolleyes: