Sign in to follow this  
saskarider

Topcat and 777

I am not sure about Topcat and PMDG are working together, However, I think HiFi [activesky2012] are.

Oh?

no TOPCAT but inside the new PFPX there is already a very working 777LR profile ....

all the best.

Phil

Irrelevant... PFPX is something different altogether. Sorry.

If we only had some more performance data... This would be in your hands!

This your creation? e.g. you mean, if you had a copy of the FPPM you would make that 777 capable?

Irrelevant... PFPX is something different altogether. Sorry.

This your creation? e.g. you mean, if you had a copy of the FPPM you would make that 777 capable?

Fabo,

i know what PFPX is im even one of the beta testers ..... but the TOPCAT and PFPX are working together then you ll get the max TOW you can compute into PFPX.

if only with a FFPM you can make a profile with TOPCAT you ll need too the QRH and i dont think they re today easy to find especially a 777LR but wait and after the PFPX release you ll certainly get what you wish ....

but the TOPCAT and PFPX are working together then you ll get the max TOW you can compute into PFPX.

Errrm, Phil, right?

Are you aware that TOPCAT computes the MTOW according to its database? The aircraft profile in .acft format containing digitalised performance data. PFPX, while it will have a 777 profile, this profile will have a different kind of data included, and PFPX will not be able to deliver the same set of data for 777 unless an update is released with full 777 profile, PFPX or no PFPX.

PS: tell Pierre that if he wants to delete my posts, he is welcome, but he should delete his as well.

PPS: Doug has had all the data needed for ages.

Fabo,

cool that you understand my lovely english lol ... i know that TOPCAT and PFPX are differents but will be used together as a complement.

first you ll use TOPCAT to know your limitations tow and 1 st segment then with PFPX you ll get the route the fuel and EROPS scenarios.

yes i know Doug too and he has the datas not for ages as for the LR lol for sure but there will be an update when PFPX will be released not before.

dont know why you mention Pierre ????

all the best.

Phil

ps : while i dont have a clue about creating a profile for TOPCAT trust me i know a little about performances profiles on the flight and fuel side

So, let me recap - are you saying, that once PFPX will be released, you will be able to compute 777 performance because PFPX will have 777 profile (false) or are you saying, that once PFPX will be released, TOPCAT will be updated to include 777 (which I would certainly hope is true)?

Regarding Pierre, he is a jerk, that is all I will say.

So, let me recap - are you saying, that once PFPX will be released, you will be able to compute 777 performance because PFPX will have 777 profile (false) or are you saying, that once PFPX will be released, TOPCAT will be updated to include 777 (which I would certainly hope is true)?

Regarding Pierre, he is a jerk, that is all I will say.

seems that you know everybody and everything. i know Pierre since a while and hes not all what you said and contribute certainly on the filght sim communauty side more that you ll never be able to.

now i said and i repeat the performance side for 777 for topcat will come after the release of the flightplanner not before but come at the support topcat forum we ll help you to understand with a better english than mine .....

both softwares will be interconnected but are by differents aircraft and performance profiles.

now lets go back to the pmdg forum.

Phil

Hey!

Indeed it is. The first version will be for Dash 8 Q400 with co-operation with Majestic Software. Stay tuned!

Regards,

The first version will be for Dash 8 Q400 with co-operation with Majestic Software.

Great to hear! Very much looking forward to the Dash 8

i know Pierre since a while and hes not all what you said and contribute certainly on the filght sim communauty side more that you ll never be able to.

You have absolutely no idea what I have done for the community, will do for the community or may do for the community, so you might as well shut up.

Sorry about that to avsim moderators, that is all from me.

Hey!

Indeed it is. The first version will be for Dash 8 Q400 with co-operation with Majestic Software. Stay tuned!

Seems great! I am too eagerly awaiting the Dash 8. I will look through my library...