Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joostdewit

Runway not aligned on ND.

Hello,

Today I started a flight on SPJJ. Although the plane is aligned with the runway the ND shows an offset. does anybody know how to solve this ?

offset.png

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That actually looks like a position misplacement as well.

That runway seems, well, like a local 4th class road, not a runway, so I am going to guess that is just some small airport somewhere in the middle of nowhere really, in a default scenery, which would probably lead to incorrect position (while the NGs ND probably shows correct position).

Try to get a scenery or an AFCAD file, otherwise leave me a note which airport it is and if I can get some info on it I will move the runway into proper place for you.

Thanks Bogdan, will give it a try.

That actually looks like a position misplacement as well.

That runway seems, well, like a local 4th class road, not a runway, so I am going to guess that is just some small airport somewhere in the middle of nowhere really, in a default scenery, which would probably lead to incorrect position (while the NGs ND probably shows correct position).

Try to get a scenery or an AFCAD file, otherwise leave me a note which airport it is and if I can get some info on it I will move the runway into proper place for you.

Hello Peter,

Position misplacement. You are right! Thats what i meant but did not write..

This was on SPJJ, A small, dirt airport. Part of the IVAO dangerous world tour.

If I understand correctly this is a common problem with small airport? As far I can see there is no FSX AFCAD for this airport, next time it occurs I will try to search for it.

Thanks for your help . Appreciate your offer!