WOW, their 737 throttle looks amazing, just a shame their website has hardly any info or better pictures...

Email or not, I would still want to see better pictures and descriptions, so much more info missing...

I have the 2nd one of these. I will make a video of them in action and post on Youtube. I am on vacation now. So next week expect to see a video of my 767 throttles in action with my LD767 and PDMG737NGX.

Paul Gugliotta

Hey Paul, Where in NY are you? I am in NJ and am seriously debating spending the money on one of these. I would "love" to see one in person before spending the $$ and I am SURE you would LOVE to show yours off! I could even bring a camera and film while you used it :)

Enjoy your vacation!

-Paul

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Paul, you are seriously evil... Hurry up and finish your holiday already!

I assume its not motorised :-(

Motorized are going for ~ 4k right now! OUCH!!! :t0118:

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Hey Paul, Where in NY are you? I am in NJ and am seriously debating spending the money on one of these. I would "love" to see one in person before spending the $$ and I am SURE you would LOVE to show yours off! I could even bring a camera and film while you used it :)

Enjoy your vacation!

-Paul

I live in Hicksville, Long Island. 40 minutes from the GW Bridge (no traffic). I have no problem showing you these throttles. I think the $12 toll may end up costing you much more once you see them.

But these throttles, along with a good yoke and rudder pedals sure make it very realistic.

No they are not motorized. So, A/T won't move them There are no trim wheels lilke on the 737. But $4,000 for motorized is too steep even nfor me. I have 100% satisified with the Throttletek throttles. It was a leap of faith as I never seen them before the purchase. So anyone who wants to see them who is thinking about buying them, I will accomodate.

Paul Gugliotta

Hi Guys,

There are several more detailed pics, reviews and lots of info on the www.mycockpit.org forums under Throttletek ! The new web page should be ready next week and if someone needs info I am more than willing to send pics and Info!

Regards

Roberto

Well I am happy to say after going back and forth with Roberto and probably annoying him to death he is doing a custom unit for me...

It is a bit of a compromise as I actually prefer to fly the 777 but if I get the 767 Throttle TQ there are not enough flap detents to fly the 737. I prefer the color and back-lighting of the 767 unit though. On the flip side if you get the 737 TQ there will always be enough flap detents to fly the 74/75/76 and 777...

So what we are doing is the 737 V2 TQ with custom backlighting (+$100) painted in the 777 Brown!

It will be like this one with the custom backlighting and parking brake unit like the 2nd pic below... :dance:

attachment.php?attachmentid=5976&d=1324535348

parkingbrakesmall3.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Are these plug and play with FSX and PMDG? I have the registered FSUIPC...

Kevin