Sign in to follow this  
DirtyBri

How long is it normally before you email the link?

Hi i hope someone can help? I purchased the 747F for Fs9 this moring via extended download (i had previously bought this some years ago) and submitted a ticket straight away but now almost 8hrs later im still waiting for the email with the link!!

Any idea how long this normally takes?

Brian Piper

Oops - just realized this was the PMDG forum... saw the topic & thought it was the store forum. Sorry about that.

Good luck, Brian.

Hey Brian, just found my link - it wasn't emailed, but rather under the "Your Purchases"tab in the Store tab ^^^^^ up at the top of the site!

:)

Brian,

It clearly says to expect 24-48 hours on the ticket submission page when you submitted... We're usually a ton faster than that (and even here your ticket's already been answered in far less than 24 hours) but on certain occasions we just don't have someone sitting here 24/7 processing tickets. Today was one of those days - Paul and RSR are both traveling and I had class until quite late... (going back to college 6 years after graduating previously) Days like this are the reason we have the 24-48 hour disclaimer - we're a small company and this will sometimes happen.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Ryan

sorry if it seemed that i was. complaining, it was just a general enquiry as to the averge time to wait that was all.

I am/was in no way complaining about the service as like the product its all worth waiting for! ;) i have recieved and down loaded the 747f now as i have recieved the earlier and now im about to make Piper airs maiden frieght flight.

Turner112 thank you for the quote i hope you have recieved your bus by now and Ryan and the PMDG team thank you for your service and keep up the good work

Thanks

Brian