Sign in to follow this  
DrumsArt

Where is my button version ?!

Hello Bryan,

I had the button version on my hd. After installed the voice version (great program) it seems my button version has completely disappeared !

What's wrong ?

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Hi Bryan,

I knew that but the the problem is there is no more Button version Config Manager anywhere on my hard disk (C: and D:) :blink: !

It seems the install of the voice version erased completely the button version.

The only remaining file concerning the button version is the UnFS2Crew_FSX_PMDGJ41_Button_Control.exe.

An idea about ?

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Ok, I found that in the Button Control Edition in the Zip file :

<<-FS2Crew: PMDG JS4100 "Button Control" Edition-

STOP!!!!!

README FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING!!!

IMPORTANT NOTE #1:

If you own the "VOICE COMMANDER" version of FS2Crew for the PMDG Jetstream:

1. i) You MUST uninstall it before you install the "BUTTON CONTROL" version.

1. ii) Conversely, if you have the "BUTTON CONTROL" version installed but you want to use the "VOICE CONTROL" version, you must uninstall the "BUTTON CONTROL" version first before installing the "VOICE CONTROL" version.

To summarize:

You cannot have both the BUTTON and the VOICE CONTROL version installed at the same time. One must be uninstalled before you install the other! >>

Now I understand what happened.

The problem is that this important read me file is just missing from the Voice version !

May be it would be useful to add it to the voice version, do you not think ? Or may be to proceed like other FS2Crew version PMDG 747 or NGX (no problem with them. The button and voice version coexist perfectly)

Btw, by now I have not to try to reinstal. Hope there is no problem with that !?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier