Sign in to follow this  
MrSpeaker

Radar Contact Version 4 Key - Failure

I need a new key, I can't use my old email address (the one I purchased rc4 with) anymore because I don't have access to it. I sent iin a request with my new email address but got a failure notice, could someone sort this out. new email address ifbeggs at gmail.com

Never a good idea to open post an e-mail address in a forum regular post as that ends up feeding spam bots :)

You will need to send an e-mail to jd@jdtllc.com subject user registration change. Include your old (purchase) e-mail and new e-mail address, user name, and any purchase information. jd will update the user data and if you include your product code (including any "-") he might send a key directly besides adjusting your data for auto registration.

Since this is a long weekend and he also might be traveling on a personal commitment give him a couple of days for manual handling.

it is a holiday here in the states, but i updated your email address, and your key was sent

jd

it is a holiday here in the states, but i updated your email address, and your key was sent

jd

Thanks JD, holiday up here in Canada to. :)