Sign in to follow this  
4x-sbr

Need Help regard what add on to install for PMGD 737 ngx

Hi

I have parched PMGD 737 NGX 800/900.

I understand that there are some upgrades for this product, but I can't figure out what exactly to download and upgrade and in what order.

There is :

737 -600/700 NGX Expansion Package SP1c

Update for the 737 -600/700 NGX Expansion Package SP1c (FSX)

Should I install this upgrade for my PMGD 737 ngx 800/900 that I parched

?

Is it free to those who already parched PMGD 737 NGX 800/900 ?

How can I know what version is the upgrade?

I have been told that there is version 1.2 and there is an upgrade for version 1.3.

What version is the upgrade in SP1c ?

And there is all so:

737 -800/900 NGX Base Package SP1c

Update for the 737 -800/900 NGX Base Package SP1c (FSX)

And:

737-800/900 Service Update 1

Updates the PMDG 737-800/900 to V1.1

And :

737-800/900 Model Update

Updates your entire 737NG Series to the latest model and VC standards

Can someone help me understand what to install and in what order not to damage my existing installation of my pmgd 737 ngx on my fsx program.

Thank you very much

Shmuel

if you have purchased 800/900 just now you dont need any other file. SPs are for people who bought the plane before the updates came out.

600/700 is a paid upgrade to 800/900. Agian, if you just bought it now, you dont need any other file.

I have SP1c! Does that mean that I do not need any of the other updates listed ie. model updates or service updates.

Bob

Hi

Thanks for the answer.

I brought it on ebay.

I do not know from what adition is the PMGD cd I have got, it might be old or new i do not know.

After I installed it on my FSX there are only 737 800 and 900 and no 600 and 700

I looked up on PMGD site and they suggest to make all the upgrade I wrote in the start.

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/product/ngx6700.html

and look here for all the free upgrades i mansion:

http://www.precisionmanuals.com/pages/downloads/updates.html

But someone said to me that it must be install in the write order.

best regards

Shmuel

...I brought it on ebay...

Sadly, I must inform you that you have been ripped off. The person who took your money did not have the right to sell PMDG's products. You could open a ticket with PMDG to see if they can help you out but I suspect you will have to bite the bullet and just accept that you are out of pocket.

Sadly, I must inform you that you have been ripped off. The person who took your money did not have the right to sell PMDG's products. You could open a ticket with PMDG to see if they can help you out but I suspect you will have to bite the bullet and just accept that you are out of pocket.

Hi

I don't understend what you say...

I have got it in original box with a registration-key

I have made the registration on the internet to PMGD and it was o.k.

There is allso a copon in the box from Aerosoft

Ther is allso the original book from PMGD.

I'm posotive that this is an original legal pmgd softwhere.

I do see now that the version on the cd is 1.00.3219.

The 737 800 and 900 are working perfactly on my FSX.

Do you steel think that this is a ripped off ?

Becuse i'm sure that this is a good seller .

The ebay seller is very relaible so it said on ebay.

99.9% Positive feedback !

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1497.l2649

is it possible for me to make the upgrade according the version of the cd ?

Thank you very much

Shmuel

I believe it is perfectly legit to obtain the PMDG disk version as you have here. Not everyone downloads the software, some of us still live in the dark ages of CD's/DVDs. :lol:

I believe it is perfectly legit to obtain the PMDG disk version as you have here. Not everyone downloads the software, some of us still live in the dark ages of CD's/DVDs. :lol:

For your knowledge I made a few buys through download from aerosoft site but the pmgd 737 is not available through download !!!

I only use PayPal to buy on the net and from some reason I didn't find a way to make the buy of the 737 through PayPal on aerosoft site, all do the download parches with pay pal worked perfact .

See for your self on aerostat site

Answer to my question I did not got !

To say "some of us still live in the dark ages of CD's/DVDs" is just a poor insult and should take care by the forum manager !!!

I didn't ask about the legit of the software I asked about the add owns on pmgd site !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can help bravo, if you can't ' do not answer as you would not want that some will answer to you the way you did...

Try to read again from the start what I have been trying to enquire on this topic.

Hi, independing on what version of the NGX you have on your PC now, download the SP1c installer and run it. If it says that you are up to date, then you can close it else it will install all nessescary updates.

Nothing more to do, that's it. :wink:

Dude, I suggest you calm down and follow your own advice. Try to read what others have written before you shout at them.

1) Jason was not insulting you when he talked about CD's. Read what he actually wrote and you will see that.

2) PMDG software is available for download from the PMDG website: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ You knew that since that is where you found the updates.

3) Almost every software maker in the world has a EULA that excludes reselling of their software. PMDG is no exception.

4) If you do not have the time, energy or interest to find out what the rules of this forum are, and then choose to be rude to people that do try to assist you, why do you expect anybody here to offer you any further help?

5) You have already told us that you did not pay PMDG for their product, so why do you think anybody from there would want to help you?

6) If you are to lazy to read the 'readme' included in the patches you have downloaded, and you have shown that you do not bother to read the replies given to you here, I have to doubt if we could help you, even if we wanted to...

Dude, I suggest you calm down and follow your own advice. Try to read what others have written before you shout at them.

1) Jason was not insulting you when he talked about CD's. Read what he actually wrote and you will see that.

2) PMDG software is available for download from the PMDG website: http://www.precisionmanuals.com/ You knew that since that is where you found the updates.

3) Almost every software maker in the world has a EULA that excludes reselling of their software. PMDG is no exception.

4) If you do not have the time, energy or interest to find out what the rules of this forum are, and then choose to be rude to people that do try to assist you, why do you expect anybody here to offer you any further help?

5) You have already told us that you did not pay PMDG for their product, so why do you think anybody from there would want to help you?

6) If you are to lazy to read the 'readme' included in the patches you have downloaded, and you have shown that you do not bother to read the replies given to you here, I have to doubt if we could help you, even if we wanted to...

Dude your self.... (talking about rude) ....you have been blaming onset sellers on ebay that they "have been ripped me off " this with no evidence at all !!!

WHO sass that I have to buy direct from pmdg ?

pmdg does not distribute there software from sellers around the world ?

I choose to buy on ebay whay is it some one business ? This was the topic ?

I'm telling some one here: where, what, when, why, hwo to do is business ?!?

I brought Saitek product on ebay shop, there was a problem and med catz help to solve the problem and I did not buy direct from them so what ?

I READ THE EULA for every update but every eula refers the current update.

Read again what i have been asking !!!

You are the one that does not read...talking a bout lazy ...

If you do not have the time, energy to help me then don't bother .

the only think that you had to say to me is that some one ripped me on ebay and surely it isn't the truth

Not one word from you on the topic I asked a bout.

What would have happened if on the base of your fools accusation I would complain on ebay on the seller that didn't do nothing wrong ?

Don't you think it's very dangers to blame some one like you did ?

Would you like that some one will blame you on folls ripped off ?

If you are to lazy to read the 'readme' included in the patches " - again you are quick to jump to make conclusions.

See xxJohnxx replay and learn something about to answer to what have been asked .

Paul - Thanks for your support and your replies 1-6 have my agreement as being fair and accurate. As you say, I was not being insulting, I was supporting the fact that he had seemingly bought a legal copy, assuming it was not being resold by a previous owner.

As for my comment about the dark ages of using CDs/DVDs, it was tongue-in-cheek humour aimed at nobody! Hence the emoticon at the end.

Shame that it seemingly was mis-read and that I faced some abuse as a result, as well as getting told to 'watch my mouth' otherwise a moderator would deal with me! Not really the best way to encourage someone to help you.

I will put it down to a language barrier, at risk of further offending. Anyways.... moving on....

Shmuel - in an attempt to answer your question, the latest patch for the NGX 800/900 and 600/700 is service pack 1c as you listed. I am not sure what version is provided on the disks you have purchased. I appreciate that you listed the version number on the disk, but as someone who downloaded the whole package from PMDG I am not familar with the versions numbers on the disks and how they co-relate. Might I suggest you run the SP 1c update after you have installed the content from you disks. If it needs to update them it will, if not it will leave them alone. This answer has already been given by John as you note.

May I further suggest, that if you feel we have not helped you answer your queries, that you send it directly to PMDG support via an email.

Good luck.

Paul - Thanks for your support and your replies 1-6 have my agreement as being fair and accurate. As you say, I was not being insulting, I was supporting the fact that he had seemingly bought a legal copy, assuming it was not being resold by a previous owner.

As for my comment about the dark ages of using CDs/DVDs, it was tongue-in-cheek humour aimed at nobody! Hence the emoticon at the end.

Shame that it seemingly was mis-read and that I faced some abuse as a result, as well as getting told to 'watch my mouth' otherwise a moderator would deal with me! Not really the best way to encourage someone to help you.

I will put it down to a language barrier, at risk of further offending. Anyways.... moving on....

Shmuel - in an attempt to answer your question, the latest patch for the NGX 800/900 and 600/700 is service pack 1c as you listed. I am not sure what version is provided on the disks you have purchased. I appreciate that you listed the version number on the disk, but as someone who downloaded the whole package from PMDG I am not familar with the versions numbers on the disks and how they co-relate. Might I suggest you run the SP 1c update after you have installed the content from you disks. If it needs to update them it will, if not it will leave them alone. This answer has already been given by John as you note.

May I further suggest, that if you feel we have not helped you answer your queries, that you send it directly to PMDG support via an email.

Good luck.

Hi

Thank you for the answer.

and i do not a gree of nothing mr' paul wrote in all of is post's.

and i do not think you need a "lawyer"

Best regards

Shmuel

Now you are getting annoying...

There is a readme with each patch - try reading it. It will tell you what you need to know including what (if any) previous patches are required and how to find out.

There was a EULA with the software itself. Try reading it again and then you can tell me if the person who sold you the disc was legally entitled to do so.