Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirStiggie

Picked up the C182T today

I got this little jewel today and must say that I am impressed with it. I have the C90B and while I am impressed with the graphics and textures, it was boring to fly. I likened it to a supermodel, great to look at but not much fun in bed. The C182T is a different beast. Its just as nice to look at and a helluva lot of fun to fly, very nice handling. I'm looking forward to the TBM850. Hopefully it will just as much fun to fly as the C182.

Chris Magnus

HR Manager

Air Jamaica Virtual Airlines and Cargo (http://www.airjamaicavirtualairlinesandcargo.org)
YP7ieCq.png

I likened it to a supermodel, great to look at but not much fun in bed.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: Nice one! Yeah, I'm thinking of picking up the new 182 when my new rig is here.

ORBX- the way to go

Sincerely, John McGee

it is a nice bird.

i just can't seem to put down their C210 or Commander 114 though.

I'd like to see them come back and put the G500 from the malibu in those two planes.

i just can't seem to put down their C210

+1 Man, I love that plane, I've been literally flying the wheels off it lately! Night lighting is awesome.

ORBX- the way to go

Sincerely, John McGee

+1 Man, I love that plane, I've been literally flying the wheels off it lately! Night lighting is awesome.

Definitely!

Their FS9 C210 was the first add-on I bought for that sim, and equally awesome. I would guess that 80% of my hours in FS9 have been in that plane.

I've wondered why cessna didn't bring the 210 back when they restarted production on piston-engine planes.

The turbo 210 flies much faster and higher, a little further and can do it with more weight on board.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9370 using Tapatalk

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,710.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now