Sign in to follow this  
ab778

silence by PMDG

I do rather have fun flying the amazing NGX than sit an wait for the T7.

She will come, and she will be great.

Have fun guys!

Peter Frey

LSZH

God damn we are future customers. If they want our bloody money they have to answer our questions. It is as easy as that. are you really convinced of that stupid " they will you when it's ready." thing. That sounds like we are just a bunch of kids who are waiting for their new toy! I will buy the product, but I do not wait for it If I don't see any promotion and be treated like a kid who is made quiet!! There are other expenses which will come instead of the PmDG products then!

That is NO loyal customer service!

stop doing what... making posts ?

Stop making topics like this...

Although, I have to say, we've improved... It used to be one topic like this per day, now we're on a "one every two days" basis...

Obviously, the people making these topics don't feel the need to even look if somebody already made a similar topic. (I didn't say search, because you don't have to search, there's always going to be a topic like this on the first page.)

I really don't get why people keep doing this. PMDG has said, time and time again, they DON'T do release dates. So why bother the people who know the exact same amount of info (us) with another useless topic like this?

Note: I know you're not the OP Jeff, this wasn't aimed directly at you ;-)

And to Mister "American aircraft registration without a name"... You don't actually think acting like this will have any effect on the way PMDG reasons, do you? Go outside, take a walk, and enjoy the fresh air. Plenty of time to sit behind your computer and learn something knew when they release either previews or the complete sim.

God damn we are future customers. If they want our bloody money they have to answer our questions. It is as easy as that. are you really convinced of that stupid " they will you when it's ready." thing. That sounds like we are just a bunch of kids who are waiting for their new toy! I will buy the product, but I do not wait for it If I don't see any promotion and be treated like a kid who is made quiet!! There are other expenses which will come instead of the PmDG products then!

That is NO loyal customer service!

:LMAO: ......here is the kicker!!!!!!

YOU will wait just like everybody else and "Like it"!!!!!!! Future customer or not. Unfortunately, you seem to be the kid who is acting like he or she is waiting for a new toy, maybe a pacifier will help to calm your tantrum......in the meantime.

(my apologies Moderators....this one was too good to let go by the wayside)!!

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Hey guys

Of course i do not expect to change PMDGs mind with my statement. I just stated that this is not what I (just me) expect from an FS community company. I will go ahead with other expenses way outside of FSX or PC sector instead of waiting for the 777 at the moment. Because they don't even give me an idea of what it is going to be. I understand both sides of argumentation in a certain way.

Stop making topics like this...

Although, I have to say, we've improved... It used to be one topic like this per day, now we're on a "one every two days" basis...

Obviously, the people making these topics don't feel the need to even look if somebody already made a similar topic. (I didn't say search, because you don't have to search, there's always going to be a topic like this on the first page.)

I really don't get why people keep doing this. PMDG has said, time and time again, they DON'T do release dates. So why bother the people who know the exact same amount of info (us) with another useless topic like this?

Note: I know you're not the OP Jeff, this wasn't aimed directly at you ;-)

And to Mister "American aircraft registration without a name"... You don't actually think acting like this will have any effect on the way PMDG reasons, do you? Go outside, take a walk, and enjoy the fresh air. Plenty of time to sit behind your computer and learn something knew when they release either previews or the complete sim.

I´d like to know which is your mission here. Are you working with PMDG? Are you a representative of AVSIM staff? Or are you the typical developers´pretorian guard (which, they tdon´t need, because they know perfectly what are doing)?

Maybe , who needs more relax is yourself. Let the people expresses with freedom, and respect, and if you have nothing to add, you could ignore the post.

Best.

Miquel Egea.