Sign in to follow this  
Air1

Wow, I have my first Aerocache

Aerocache hunt has been reduced to 0? Are we starting all over again or what? Aeroccache of the day is not available. And good night Mrs. Calabash, where ever you are.

Guest meshman

Just checked my AotD count and it's still in the 160s, but that changes depending upon MS's mood.

"Games for Windows Live" has changed it terms and conditions, so you can't connect to the server until you accept the new ones.

Startup Flight, and you will be logged in as offline. Hit Home key and it will bring up the live program.

Hit the connect button and it will ask you to accept the new T+C. Then you can login properly, and all your aerocaches etc will have magically returned.

Ok, thanks, back to 158 count. Just have to wait for the ones I don't have to pop up.

My aerocache count varies from 160 to 165, depending on the day. Yesterday it was 165, this morning 160, now 163. I have not collected anything new since some time...

But I've got the GFWL version of the game updated, at least :)

My aerocache count varies from 160 to 165, depending on the day. Yesterday it was 165, this morning 160, now 163. I have not collected anything new since some time...

But I've got the GFWL version of the game updated, at least :)

How did you get the update from GFWL? I've started Flight a couple of times each day, and still have no notice of an update.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

Haha, this one is a funny story !

First, you must know I had to reinstall the game once, few monthes ago. As I saw some friends loosing their stats and sometimes datas, I did my reinstall WITHOUT GFWL, I just used all the saved files, and the reinstall without loosing my stats was perfect ! Till the update not showing, the only problem I had was that the GFWL app was telling me to re-download the game (no PLAY button in there).

That is what I did yesterday. I just allowed GFWL to go though its natural proccess.

Of course I had saved everything, and even done the update throught Steam. But the Steam overlay is (######) preventing FSWidget GMap to work on my computer...

So Live did downloaded the game fully, and installed it within minutes, and I had absolutely no problem through the whole process : no data loss, no DLC missing, no stats reset. Just my AotD count was back to 163 but that's ok :P

You see, my case is a bit out of the ordinary, but if the update is live on Live, it does not show that you have to update. Maybe try to start GFWL browser app before you start the game ? uninstall Flight and reinstall (only the main 1.7Go app) ?