Sign in to follow this  
Garciamk4

FSUIPC Problem Please Help

Alright Here goes I have windows XP 64BIT I also have Air hauler and and off course FS9, Everything was working beutifully, I have been lots of jobs within Air hauler with no problems whatsoever (By the way i have Flight Simulator 9 installed on an external drive.)

Ok now to get to my problem, well I decided to split my Hardrive into 2 partitions Using Acronis Disk manager, After reducing the Volume and recreating a second Partition i Installed windows 7 64bit (NOTE: The first partion is still in place and has windows XP 64bit with Fs9 still installed i did not touch that partition i only installed Windows 7 on the newly created partition)

Now when i dual boot and boot into my original XP 64bit Partition everything works find but when i launch air hauler i get this error (FSUIPC Is not instaled) Funny thing is i look at the status through FS9 And FSUIPC Is installed and registered with Wide FS. i go into The main FS9 directory and the FSUIPC DLL is there along with the FSUIPC.INI And FSUIPC.KEY

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The Microsoft Flight Forum" to "The FS2004 (FS9) Forum". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.

Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

After doing some research for you, it seems as though the registration information posted above is used almost exclusively in Pirated/Stolen versions of Fsuipc.

This would be your problem, I would go ahead remove the above screenshot, and send a email to Pete Dowson. He is on holiday until the 5th of november if I recall correctly, but a quick stop by the support forums could help you also.

If the FSUIPC black-listed registration details you posted above were made in error, and i'm going to assume they were, throw Pete a email and he will be more than happy to find your correct registration details. :)

Good luck, hope this helps,

Steve

FSUIPC page: http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Support Forum: http://forums.simfli...wforum.php?f=54

Ps. Assuming you get the above details worked out, I would suggest removing that whole version of FSUIPC, including the .ini and .key. Reinstall the free version (or the correct copy of your paid version) and that should solve it.

I Apologize for the Inconvenience, The above message simply states that this post was moved here cause i accidently posted elsewhere.

So Please do reply to this post any help will be greatly appreciated. AS of now im defragmenting my drive to see if it resolves my problem but no luck yet. So please help me out i really enjoy Air Hauler......

There is a second post on this forum that you can disregard i just re-posted thinking this specific one dint go through lol :P

I thank you for your Quick Reply that was Fast I have removed The screenshots as you stated but wold like to keep the post up in case i may be facing a separate issue if that's ok

Ok i did as you said i deleted the old FSUIPC and installed the Free Unregistered version fsupic 3.99 Still having the same problem guess i going to have to wait till the 5th LOL thanks again for your quick reply

Alright i seemed to have fixed the problem thanks for your help i simply

A.) Uninstalled Air hauler

B.)Deleted also Air haulers directory (seems a simple uninstall doesn't get rid off the Air hauler directory)

C.)Ran a registry scan to make sure nothing was left behind

D.) Re-installed Air hauler.

For those who are having the same or similar issue try following the steps above (Worked for me)

If the above does not work i recommend Following GIMBLERATES Steps as that may also cause a problem

That seem to have done the trick B)

If you have a dual install of operating systems remember that the each one keeps its own registry. Apps and add-ons frequently create their own path entries in the registry. Also if changing partitions and you just split them with applications being on different drive letters the paths will not be correct half the time.

A free utility registry checker/repair utility for the fs path is available here:

http://www.flight1.com/view.asp?page=library

Run it by right clicking on the exe and selecting run as admin. In your case you may need it to run on each system if you run FS from the same physical partiition on each. In other words, if the other partition is available from the other OS your drive letters will change where the active partition of the OS you are on will be C: and the other one will be D: as a simple example.