Sign in to follow this  
Dan F

McPhat AAL Livery?

Hello All,

I am doing a re-install and wanted to D/L this livery but it seems their Freeware tab has only the MD-11. Anyone have any ideas where the NGX liveries went?

I think there was a big disagreement between PMDG and McPhatt a while ago. I think they took them down.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Yesh, the PMDG FSX free ware paint's are off from the website until further notice,

whilst conversation continues.

Not my side of things, so I know nothing else than that. lol

Doh!

Shame really. I would have loved to have some more liveries especially in the payware arena.

I hope all works out well.

Since they were freeware, and I have not looked at the EULA, is it against that to share the freeware ones I have ?

I have not looked at the EULA, is it against that to share the freeware ones I have ?

Read the EULA. Even if it is freeware, they could still own the repaint. And if you still have questions you could always contact them ans ask.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

There is no need to come to our forum to ask things about the NGX. The only thing I can tell you is that both PMDG and McPhat Studios have been talking (I have been talking with mr. Maziarz and mr. Randazzo) for a while and a solution is close, very close. However at the moment it is not in our hands to speed things up, put pressure or influence the case in any way. The case has been passed on to a party that protects the PMDG copyrights, so we have to wait for them to finish their part of the job. That's all I can say about it. We hope that things get patched up as soon as possible.