Sign in to follow this  
vernon

P3D Sim Launcher 2.3

Sorry for this is there another download site to get the p3d launcher I cant find it here at Avsim cheers,cant wait to try it out

vernon; I happened across it by opening my present version and it gave me the choice to upgrade (It just now did the same. Present version (new) 2.4.

John

I'd love to try this application but can't find the download in the Avsim file library... Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Using the Avsim file library search function and using SimLauncher doesn't work? Try again, it's sitting in there waiting for you to click the download button!

Using the Avsim file library search function and using SimLauncher doesn't work? Try again, it's sitting in there waiting for you to click the download button!

Thanks guys, I was searching "Sim Launcher" rather than "SimLauncher"

The difference a space makes...

2.4? 2.4! You musta blinked. I think it is up to 2.6? It changes by the hour, :P (just yanking your chain Maarten, appreciated the dedication you are putting into this app).

Make sure you check the box in the settings to have SimLauncher check itself for updates because they come fast-n-furious.

Clutch

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit

Dag Maarten!

Well, I can't choose the aircraft I'd like to fly with, at this time? (SimLauncherV2.5 & P3D Pro)

I can only look at some informations of the aircraft of my previously saved flight, but SimLaucher so far doesn't allow to switch to another plane. Or did I miss something?

Met vriendelijke groet

Ralf

Hello just to say thank you for this wonderful program work great for me,just one question I have been running P3d in legacy mode which i believe is better for some add on programs ,will Simlauncher run P3d in legacy mode, is it that I need direct simlauncher to the P3d virtual folder or is it not possible to run in legacy mode through this program ,I could try it myself but a little bit worried that I might ruin something

once again many thanks for this great program

many thanks

peter

I have no experience with legacy mode, but if you select the startup program (in preferences) that you normally use to start Prepar3d in legacy mode, everything should work as expected. SimLauncher just runs whatever you enter as startup program, even notepad.exe if you like.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg