Sign in to follow this  
raymar

Red redo repaint for Baron58

And they say an RV grin is big. They just never saw the grin on the face a new Baron owner!!

There is however one problem. I am now totally conflicted about which one to fly. Hope my wife will understand I am just going to have to be "Gone Flying" twice as much. :smile:

Thanks again Ray. Excellent work!!

Jesse Cochran
"... eyes ever turned skyward"

P3D v5.3 Professional, Windows 10 Professional, Jetline GTX, Gigabyte Aorus X299 Gaming 7 mobo, i7 7740X @ 4.9 GHz, Corsair H115i Liquid Cooling, 32Gb SDRAM @ 3200MHz, Nvidia GeForce GTX1080Ti @ 11 GB

ORBX Global + NALC, ASP3D, ASCA, ENVTEX, TrackIR, Virtual-Fly Yoko Yoke, TQ6+, Ruddo+ Rudder Pedals

I just got this one out of the paint shop. It still has a few warts but has a nice fresh new look.

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

This is my last paint for awhile. But, it may be my new favorite.

Ray

Well, the break in painting didn't last very long. I came across some screenshots of this crazy black gold scheme and knocked out a prototype. Very different.

Ray

Hi Raymar,

Your repaints of the Baron look really great--have you uploaded them to any specific site? Do I need to send you a pm regarding getting your repaints?

Thanks for your great work!

Raymie

Hi Guys,

Did N58B along with N258RM ever get uploaded to a site?

Timm

Sorry Timm, I just havn't had the time to do my planned re-paints. I do upload the work when its done, so stay tuned.