Sign in to follow this  
jaketeirney

Daily CTD

Thanks for the help summer, I feel as if my hardware is able to cope, i never really get below 30fps in any situation, minus a few exceptions. I believe that it was squawkbox (not that I have any real idea what im talking about of course), because throughout the flight today id get an odd error to do with the squawkbox asking me to abort, retry or ignore, abort and retry immediately render a CTD and ignore prolongs the issue with recurring messages i think until it eventually dies taking FSX with it. And the second last line before the crash is squawkbox "LoadedModule[238]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Squawkbox\networks\vatsim.dll" it might have something to do with that. (still spit-balling, need the magic man (jim) to confirm).

believe it was due to squawkbox, however im not sure why.

Any Ideas?

Hi Jake,

You still have not removed the d3d9.dll from your fsx folder (LoadedModule[75]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\d3d9.dll). It is trumping the system d3d9.dll and might be confusing things. Even though you might have removed the enb.ini, every dll located in the FSX folder will be loaded into the system.

You also have the uiautomationcore.dll in your main fsx folder. This is loading too. This dll is part of the dotnet package which developers use to run FSX and FSX addons. You probably have the Vista version in the folder as many have suggested to fix a fsx ctd. It is mainly a fix for a menu crash in fsx (some have indicated it has fixed other things too). If you are having crashes when touching the menu bar, then this dll is appropriate but it could be doing more harm than good if you are not getting those types of crashes. Move it to a temporary folder. If you start getting menu type crashes, then move it back. I and many other fsx users do not have this dll in our main fsx folder and we are seeing no crashes whatsoever. IMHO, I think those with older addons made for previous versions of fsx are seeing this menu crash more than those, like me, who only have fsx addons installed.

I doubt it has anything to do with Squawkbox as there was no faulting module shown indicating an issue with Squawkbox. I have read though that Squawkbox is not compatible with Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) and Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP). You might try disabling these services or make sure the services are disabled (click on the Start button, type Services in the search box, then look up in the Menu and click on Services).

As I mentioned before, high fsx/display settings cause crashes too. You should again review your settings and, if nothing else, go to the Scenery tab in your fsx settings and return those to the default (click on the reset to default... it will only change everything in the scenery tab to the default and will not touch any other settings). Then take a flight and see if that fixes the problem.

Even though I have made some other suggestions, I still think the hacked d3d9.dll is at fault.

Thank god we have jim huh?

Thanks Scarlett for your comments. Always appreciated! I see you are helping a lot in this forum too.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Do you by any chance run fsx and/or your OS on a SSD disk? If you are, then you should concider updating the firmware for it. My system became rock solid after doing so. Also putting automationcore.dll into your fsx folder if you run win7 is a good idea.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Hi Jim, Thanks for the reply.

You still have not removed the d3d9.dll from your fsx folder (LoadedModule[75]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\d3d9.dll). It is trumping the system d3d9.dll and might be confusing things. Even though you might have removed the enb.ini, every dll located in the FSX folder will be loaded into the system.

The d3d9.dll is from PPIT which summer recommended to me to replace ENB series, however I will delete it because it does not work any how.

You also have the uiautomationcore.dll in your main fsx folder. This is loading too. This dll is part of the dotnet package which developers use to run FSX and FSX addons. You probably have the Vista version in the folder as many have suggested to fix a fsx ctd. It is mainly a fix for a menu crash in fsx (some have indicated it has fixed other things too). If you are having crashes when touching the menu bar, then this dll is appropriate but it could be doing more harm than good if you are not getting those types of crashes. Move it to a temporary folder. If you start getting menu type crashes, then move it back. I and many other fsx users do not have this dll in our main fsx folder and we are seeing no crashes whatsoever. IMHO, I think those with older addons made for previous versions of fsx are seeing this menu crash more than those, like me, who only have fsx addons installed.

I always thought the uiautomationcore.dll was a must have for win7 users so I have never tried to run FSX without it, I will also delete this file and see what happens.

I doubt it has anything to do with Squawkbox as there was no faulting module shown indicating an issue with Squawkbox. I have read though that Squawkbox is not compatible with Universal Plug and Play (uPnP) and Simple Service Discovery Protocol (SSDP). You might try disabling these services or make sure the services are disabled (click on the Start button, type Services in the search box, then look up in the Menu and click on Services).

I will defiantly look into that and see what changes, but it is only the past 2-3 days that squawkbox has been playing up and I have had it for a few months, but never the less ill still look into it.

As I mentioned before, high fsx/display settings cause crashes too. You should again review your settings and, if nothing else, go to the Scenery tab in your fsx settings and return those to the default (click on the reset to default... it will only change everything in the scenery tab to the default and will not touch any other settings). Then take a flight and see if that fixes the problem.

Ill have a play with the sliders however they are not to extreme I wouldn't think and the hardware I believe should be able to cope, but again Im no expert so I should be listening to your every word haha.

Do you by any chance run fsx and/or your OS on a SSD disk? If you are, then you should concider updating the firmware for it. My system became rock solid after doing so. Also putting automationcore.dll into your fsx folder if you run win7 is a good idea.

Hi Andreas, I do have an SSD but it only runs Windows, still might provide a performance boost to the overall system, however I read your post a few days ago and like you I'm worried about corruption and other things but I might give it go anyway.

Again thanks guys for the wonderful help that your providing me, you guys make CTD's much less of a nightmare, and I do apologize for dragging this out for so long haha.

Ill let you know in a few days of my progress :)

The d3d9.dll is from PPIT which summer recommended to me to replace ENB series, however I will delete it because it does not work any how.

Okay. It's still a hacked dll and FSX is too old of a program to like hacks like this. It does work for many though so worth trying. It's just that you probably should remove it until you find the issue that is causing your crashes.

I always thought the uiautomationcore.dll was a must have for win7 users so I have never tried to run FSX without it, I will also delete this file and see what happens.

There are a lot of 'experts' out there who think the uiautomationcore.dll is the magic bullet for fixing FSX crashes. I consider it a placebo as it works for some and doesn't for many others. The uiautomationcore.dll is part of the dotnet framework and the dll in your folder should be the one that was made for Vista (as some say FSX was developed for Vista). It makes sense but it only fixes menu crashes and, as you can see, nothing else. Moving it to a temporary folder until you resolve this crash is the best solution.

You will find that high slider settings really does little to improve graphics in FSX. You can't see people standing on top of buildings by placing the sliders all the way to the right. I follow the setting guidelines put out by the developers of FTX/Orbx in their manuals. They are not set to the max. There is no need to set them to the max. In fact I get my best graphics and rendering when my settings are kept near the guidelines of FTX/Orbx. Setting everything to the max only causes stuttering, the 'blurries', CTD's and a lot of potential frustrations. Maxing out autogen or keeping it high is insane in my mind. Maybe the next generation of CPU's/chipsets/memory will all max settings all of the time but I really don't think this was the desire of the FSX developers when they put this product together. If you have read Word Not Allowed's guide on hardware and software settings for FSX -http://#####.wordpress.com/fsx-software-and-hardware-guide/, he goes a little to the extreme with his settings and has admitted to some crashes. CTD's take all of the enjoyment out of learning how to fly and flying a flightplan in heavy weather. Fortunately I have seen very few CTD's in my years of experience with flight sims and, if I do see a CTD, it turns out not to be really a CTD as the error report shows up after I complete a flight and I shutdown FSX. The g3d.dll CTD was an exception and I think that's really the only real CTD I have ever experienced that was almost impossible to resolve until the developer of FSUIPC found out a cause and put a fix for it in his FSUIPC program. Without that fix, many of us, including me, would still be crashing.

One last suggestion... make sure you run a registry cleaner regularly. Not every day but maybe at least once a month. Keeping your system tuned and in the best possible condition will help in reducing CTD's.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Okay so tried everything that has been said except the registry cleaner, seemed to have slipped my mind and still no good. Still received the messages from squawkbox and this time when I right-clicked FSX crashed (does uiautomationcore.dll protect against that?). Are there any other possible avenues I could take?

Error:

Version=1

EventType=BEX

EventTime=130011332227111023

ReportType=2

Consent=1

UploadTime=130011332227831064

ReportIdentifier=67d4e25b-5091-11e2-a874-50e5494fb273

IntegratorReportIdentifier=67d4e25a-5091-11e2-a874-50e5494fb273

WOW64=1

Response.BucketId=100986097

Response.BucketTable=5

Response.type=4

Sig[0].Name=Application Name

Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe

Sig[1].Name=Application Version

Sig[1].Value=10.0.61637.0

Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp

Sig[2].Value=46fadb14

Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name

Sig[3].Value=unknown

Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version

Sig[4].Value=0.0.0.0

Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp

Sig[5].Value=00000000

Sig[6].Name=Exception Offset

Sig[6].Value=00000000

Sig[7].Name=Exception Code

Sig[7].Value=c0000005

Sig[8].Name=Exception Data

Sig[8].Value=00000008

DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version

DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID

DynamicSig[2].Value=3081

UI[2]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

UI[3]=A fatal error occurred.

UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem and try to restart the program.

UI[5]=Check online for a solution and restart the program

UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program

UI[7]=Close the program

LoadedModule[0]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll

LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll

LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll

LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_cbf5e994470a1a8f\MFC80.DLL

LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll

LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll

LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll

LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll

LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll

LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll

LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll

LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll

LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll

LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll

LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll

LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll

LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll

LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL

LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll

LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll

LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll

LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll

LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll

LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll

LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll

LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll

LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL

LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll

LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll

LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll

LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll

LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll

LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll

LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll

LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll

LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\Normaliz.dll

LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll

LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL

LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV

LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.DLL

LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.17514_none_ec83dffa859149af\COMCTL32.dll

LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll

LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll

LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll

LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\syswow64\COMDLG32.dll

LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll

LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll

LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll

LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll

LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll

LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll

LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_03ce2c72205943d3\MFC80ENU.DLL

LoadedModule[55]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\language.dll

LoadedModule[56]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\API.DLL

LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCP80.dll

LoadedModule[58]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ablscpt.dll

LoadedModule[59]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\flight.dll

LoadedModule[60]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ai_player.dll

LoadedModule[61]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\acontain.dll

LoadedModule[62]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\controls.dll

LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT8.dll

LoadedModule[64]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsui.dll

LoadedModule[65]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\atc.dll

LoadedModule[66]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\facilities.dll

LoadedModule[67]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\demo.dll

LoadedModule[68]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\main.dll

LoadedModule[69]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fe.dll

LoadedModule[70]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\util.dll

LoadedModule[71]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simprop.dll

LoadedModule[72]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g2d.dll

LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_34.dll

LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx10_34.dll

LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll

LoadedModule[76]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll

LoadedModule[77]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g3d.dll

LoadedModule[78]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\panels.dll

LoadedModule[79]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\multiplayer.dll

LoadedModule[80]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ui.dll

LoadedModule[81]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\sound.dll

LoadedModule[82]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\sim1.dll

LoadedModule[83]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simscheduler.dll

LoadedModule[84]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\visualfx.dll

LoadedModule[85]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\window.dll

LoadedModule[86]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\terrain.dll

LoadedModule[87]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\weather.dll

LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll

LoadedModule[89]=C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll

LoadedModule[90]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\symmap.dll

LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.17825_none_72d273598668a06b\gdiplus.dll

LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll

LoadedModule[93]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\xuipc.dll

LoadedModule[94]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\livingwater.dll

LoadedModule[95]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fs-traffic.dll

LoadedModule[96]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\gps.dll

LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll

LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll

LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll

LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll

LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll

LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll

LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll

LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL

LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll

LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll

LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll

LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll

LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll

LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll

LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.msxml2_6bd6b9abf345378f_4.20.9876.0_none_b7e610287b2b4ea5\MSXML4.DLL

LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll

LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll

LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_34.dll

LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll

LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll

LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll

LoadedModule[119]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxdiagn.dll

LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll

LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll

LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d11.dll

LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll

LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll

LoadedModule[126]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.DLL

LoadedModule[127]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll

LoadedModule[128]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gameux.dll

LoadedModule[129]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll

LoadedModule[130]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XmlLite.dll

LoadedModule[131]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wer.dll

LoadedModule[132]=C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll

LoadedModule[133]=C:\Windows\System32\wevtapi.dll

LoadedModule[134]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll

LoadedModule[135]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll

LoadedModule[136]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll

LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll

LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll

LoadedModule[139]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll

LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll

LoadedModule[141]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL

LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\system32\RICHED20.DLL

LoadedModule[143]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL

LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\system32\XInput9_1_0.dll

LoadedModule[145]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv

LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll

LoadedModule[147]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll

LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv

LoadedModule[149]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll

LoadedModule[150]=C:\Windows\system32\dinput.DLL

LoadedModule[151]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll

LoadedModule[152]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll

LoadedModule[153]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll

LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0_none_55f5ecdc14f60568\SimConnect.dll

LoadedModule[155]=C:\Windows\system32\inetmib1.dll

LoadedModule[156]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[157]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL

LoadedModule[158]=C:\Windows\system32\snmpapi.dll

LoadedModule[159]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSCopilot.dll

LoadedModule[160]=C:\Windows\system32\oledlg.dll

LoadedModule[161]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL

LoadedModule[162]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61242.0_none_e079b46b85043c20\SIMCONNECT.DLL

LoadedModule[163]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMML\Scenery\ObjectFlow_YMML.dll

LoadedModule[164]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.60905.0_none_dd92b94d8a196297\SimConnect.dll

LoadedModule[165]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll

LoadedModule[166]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll

LoadedModule[167]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll

LoadedModule[168]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll

LoadedModule[169]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll

LoadedModule[170]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[171]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll

LoadedModule[172]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll

LoadedModule[173]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll

LoadedModule[174]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll

LoadedModule[175]=C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll

LoadedModule[176]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\LVLD.dll

LoadedModule[177]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Level-D Simulations\B767-300\leveld.dll

LoadedModule[178]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\B737 v2\PIC737XH.dll

LoadedModule[179]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_sim\captain_sim.b757.menu.dll

LoadedModule[180]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll

LoadedModule[181]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll

LoadedModule[182]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll

LoadedModule[183]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll

LoadedModule[184]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_4bf7e3e2bf9ada4c\mfc90.dll

LoadedModule[185]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_49768ef57548175e\MFC90ENU.DLL

LoadedModule[186]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll

LoadedModule[187]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll

LoadedModule[188]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\WaveLib.dll

LoadedModule[189]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Squawkbox\sbtrans10.dll

LoadedModule[190]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Squawkbox\sbaicontrol10.dll

LoadedModule[191]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Squawkbox\sbmod10.dll

LoadedModule[192]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\777\cs.sound.dll

LoadedModule[193]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll

LoadedModule[194]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll

LoadedModule[195]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll

LoadedModule[196]=C:\Windows\system32\dnsapi.DLL

LoadedModule[197]=C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[198]=C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll

LoadedModule[199]=C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll

LoadedModule[200]=C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll

LoadedModule[201]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll

LoadedModule[202]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll

LoadedModule[203]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL

LoadedModule[204]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll

LoadedModule[205]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\ado\msado15.dll

LoadedModule[206]=C:\Windows\system32\MSDART.DLL

LoadedModule[207]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\oledb32.dll

LoadedModule[208]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\OLEDB32R.DLL

LoadedModule[209]=C:\Windows\system32\comsvcs.dll

LoadedModule[210]=C:\Windows\system32\ATL.DLL

LoadedModule[211]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjetoledb40.dll

LoadedModule[212]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjet40.dll

LoadedModule[213]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswstr10.dll

LoadedModule[214]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjter40.dll

LoadedModule[215]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSJINT40.DLL

LoadedModule[216]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstext40.dll

LoadedModule[217]=C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll

LoadedModule[218]=C:\Windows\system32\RAASAUDIO32.DLL

LoadedModule[219]=C:\Windows\system32\X3DAudio1_6.dll

LoadedModule[220]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\xactengine3_4.dll

LoadedModule[221]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_4.dll

LoadedModule[222]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll

LoadedModule[223]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll

LoadedModule[224]=C:\Windows\system32\msimtf.dll

LoadedModule[225]=C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll

LoadedModule[226]=C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll

LoadedModule[227]=C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll

LoadedModule[228]=C:\Windows\system32\D3D10Warp.dll

LoadedModule[229]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll

LoadedModule[230]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopGPWS.ocx

LoadedModule[231]=C:\Windows\system32\MSVBVM60.DLL

LoadedModule[232]=C:\Windows\system32\SXS.DLL

LoadedModule[233]=E:\PROGRA~1\FSFDT\FSCOPI~1\FSCOPI~1.OCX

LoadedModule[234]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopTimeSync.ocx

LoadedModule[235]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopHeadEffects.ocx

LoadedModule[236]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopTuner.ocx

LoadedModule[237]=C:\Windows\system32\msiltcfg.dll

LoadedModule[238]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

LoadedModule[239]=C:\Windows\system32\wmp.dll

LoadedModule[240]=C:\Windows\system32\wmploc.dll

LoadedModule[241]=C:\Windows\system32\MFPlat.DLL

LoadedModule[242]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll

LoadedModule[243]=C:\Windows\system32\msadp32.acm

LoadedModule[244]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Main.DLL

LoadedModule[245]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\TCAS2v7.dll

LoadedModule[246]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_ACS.DLL

LoadedModule[247]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FS2Crew2010\Versions\PMDG747\Gauges\FS2CrewPMDG747.GAU

LoadedModule[248]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Overhead.DLL

LoadedModule[249]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_747400_Center.DLL

LoadedModule[250]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FSVideoMarshaller\Gauge\FSVM.GAU

LoadedModule[251]=C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll

LoadedModule[252]=C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll

LoadedModule[253]=C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll

LoadedModule[254]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Squawkbox\networks\vatsim.dll

LoadedModule[255]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Squawkbox\weather\sbweather.dll

Sec[0].Key=LCID

Sec[0].Value=3081

State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1

State[0].Value=1

FriendlyEventName=Stopped working

ConsentKey=BEX

AppName=Microsoft® Flight Simulator X

AppPath=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

when I right-clicked FSX crashed (does uiautomationcore.dll protect against that?).

The Vista version (only a certain version and a link to it is in Word Not Allowed's guide) fixes menu crashes when you left-click on a menu but only for some. If you look in a recent post here, one individual reported putting the uiautomationcore.dll into his main FSX directory and those crashes continued. Like I've stated, I have never been able to replicate this menu crash and I'm positive it's related to memory and a memory issue as the uiautomationcore.dll is used by Windows.net to manage memory for a developers program. There are so many possibilities for these types of crashes it's impossible to count. Your BIOS settings may be at fault. For instance, I lowered by CPU voltages too low once and got CTD's constantly until I returned them to the previous setting. You set your CPU voltages too high or too low for your overclock and your computer will crash when stress is placed on the system components. Same with memory voltages. Like one other individual recently stated, it could be a missing texture, a missing gauge, maybe a missing sound in a sound file. Computer component setup. There is no magic bullet but, in your case, I can almost state for certain it's an issue with your FSX and display driver settings. You can try disabling all of your addon scenery and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then reenable them 3 at a time and try again until the crash occurs again. You can then narrow it down to a piece of software that is probably causing the problem and uninstall/reinstall it.

I see the last two modules loaded before the crash were related to Squawkbox. Maybe that's the problem.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

The Vista version (only a certain version and a link to it is in Word Not Allowed's guide) fixes menu crashes when you left-click on a menu but only for some. If you look in a recent post here, one individual reported putting the uiautomationcore.dll into his main FSX directory and those crashes continued. Like I've stated, I have never been able to replicate this menu crash and I'm positive it's related to memory and a memory issue as the uiautomationcore.dll is used by Windows.net to manage memory for a developers program. There are so many possibilities for these types of crashes it's impossible to count. Your BIOS settings may be at fault. For instance, I lowered by CPU voltages too low once and got CTD's constantly until I returned them to the previous setting. You set your CPU voltages too high or too low for your overclock and your computer will crash when stress is placed on the system components. Same with memory voltages. Like one other individual recently stated, it could be a missing texture, a missing gauge, maybe a missing sound in a sound file. Computer component setup. There is no magic bullet but, in your case, I can almost state for certain it's an issue with your FSX and display driver settings. You can try disabling all of your addon scenery and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, then reenable them 3 at a time and try again until the crash occurs again. You can then narrow it down to a piece of software that is probably causing the problem and uninstall/reinstall it.

Okay to sum it all up.

Status Report:

I have no idea how to do any of the CPU voltage settings or BIOS settings.

Sliders have been lowered (not a huge amount but comply with FTX recommended settings)

Registry has been repaired

No ENB etc. installed

Squawkbox is not being used

Disabled several addon sceneries

Uiautomation.... has been reinstalled due to a previous error (right-clicking mid-flight CTD) and it has fixed it ever since

Outcome: No change still getting frequent CTD.

Things I have not done:

CPU voltage, BIOS settings

Updated Firmware on SSD

Lowered sliders further down (will be next test flight, however struggle to believe this is the cause because I would of thought my hardware could manage the slider settings and the computer is just over a year old, but I again I have no real idea.)

Todays report incase there is something new:

Version=1

EventType=BEX

EventTime=130013934142437995

ReportType=2

Consent=1

UploadTime=130013934145758185

ReportIdentifier=36118f25-52ef-11e2-a321-50e5494fb273

IntegratorReportIdentifier=36118f24-52ef-11e2-a321-50e5494fb273

WOW64=1

Response.BucketId=100986097

Response.BucketTable=5

Response.type=4

Sig[0].Name=Application Name

Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe

Sig[1].Name=Application Version

Sig[1].Value=10.0.61637.0

Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp

Sig[2].Value=46fadb14

Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name

Sig[3].Value=unknown

Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version

Sig[4].Value=0.0.0.0

Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp

Sig[5].Value=00000000

Sig[6].Name=Exception Offset

Sig[6].Value=00000000

Sig[7].Name=Exception Code

Sig[7].Value=c0000005

Sig[8].Name=Exception Data

Sig[8].Value=00000008

DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version

DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID

DynamicSig[2].Value=3081

UI[2]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

UI[3]=A fatal error occurred.

UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem and try to restart the program.

UI[5]=Check online for a solution and restart the program

UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program

UI[7]=Close the program

LoadedModule[0]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll

LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll

LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll

LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_cbf5e994470a1a8f\MFC80.DLL

LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCR80.dll

LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll

LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll

LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll

LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll

LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll

LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll

LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll

LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll

LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll

LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll

LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll

LoadedModule[18]=C:\Windows\system32\apphelp.dll

LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL

LoadedModule[20]=C:\Windows\system32\UxTheme.dll

LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll

LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll

LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll

LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll

LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\system32\VERSION.dll

LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll

LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc.dll

LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL

LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll

LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll

LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll

LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll

LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll

LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll

LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll

LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll

LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\Normaliz.dll

LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\system32\MPR.dll

LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL

LoadedModule[41]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV

LoadedModule[42]=C:\Windows\AppPatch\AcSpecfc.DLL

LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.7601.17514_none_ec83dffa859149af\COMCTL32.dll

LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\system32\mscms.dll

LoadedModule[45]=C:\Windows\system32\DDRAW.dll

LoadedModule[46]=C:\Windows\system32\DCIMAN32.dll

LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\syswow64\COMDLG32.dll

LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\syswow64\IMM32.dll

LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll

LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll

LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll

LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\msi.dll

LoadedModule[53]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nvinit.dll

LoadedModule[54]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_03ce2c72205943d3\MFC80ENU.DLL

LoadedModule[55]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\language.dll

LoadedModule[56]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\API.DLL

LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d09154e044272b9a\MSVCP80.dll

LoadedModule[58]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ablscpt.dll

LoadedModule[59]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\flight.dll

LoadedModule[60]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ai_player.dll

LoadedModule[61]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\acontain.dll

LoadedModule[62]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\controls.dll

LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\DINPUT8.dll

LoadedModule[64]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsui.dll

LoadedModule[65]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\atc.dll

LoadedModule[66]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\facilities.dll

LoadedModule[67]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\demo.dll

LoadedModule[68]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\main.dll

LoadedModule[69]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fe.dll

LoadedModule[70]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\util.dll

LoadedModule[71]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simprop.dll

LoadedModule[72]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g2d.dll

LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx9_34.dll

LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\system32\d3dx10_34.dll

LoadedModule[75]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d9.dll

LoadedModule[76]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d8thk.dll

LoadedModule[77]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\g3d.dll

LoadedModule[78]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\panels.dll

LoadedModule[79]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\multiplayer.dll

LoadedModule[80]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ui.dll

LoadedModule[81]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\sound.dll

LoadedModule[82]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\sim1.dll

LoadedModule[83]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\simscheduler.dll

LoadedModule[84]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\visualfx.dll

LoadedModule[85]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\window.dll

LoadedModule[86]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\terrain.dll

LoadedModule[87]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\weather.dll

LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\DSOUND.dll

LoadedModule[89]=C:\Windows\system32\POWRPROF.dll

LoadedModule[90]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\symmap.dll

LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.17825_none_72d273598668a06b\gdiplus.dll

LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\system32\MSIMG32.dll

LoadedModule[93]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\xuipc.dll

LoadedModule[94]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\livingwater.dll

LoadedModule[95]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fs-traffic.dll

LoadedModule[96]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\gps.dll

LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll

LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\system32\SHFOLDER.dll

LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll

LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll

LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll

LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll

LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll

LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL

LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll

LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll

LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll

LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll

LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll

LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\system32\NTDSAPI.dll

LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.msxml2_6bd6b9abf345378f_4.20.9876.0_none_b7e610287b2b4ea5\MSXML4.DLL

LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll

LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll

LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_34.dll

LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsCodecs.dll

LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1.dll

LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d10_1core.dll

LoadedModule[119]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[120]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dxdiagn.dll

LoadedModule[121]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10.dll

LoadedModule[122]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d10core.dll

LoadedModule[123]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\d3d11.dll

LoadedModule[124]=C:\Windows\system32\winbrand.dll

LoadedModule[125]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll

LoadedModule[126]=C:\Windows\system32\WTSAPI32.DLL

LoadedModule[127]=C:\Windows\system32\WINSTA.dll

LoadedModule[128]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gameux.dll

LoadedModule[129]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\COMCTL32.dll

LoadedModule[130]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\XmlLite.dll

LoadedModule[131]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wer.dll

LoadedModule[132]=C:\Windows\System32\Wpc.dll

LoadedModule[133]=C:\Windows\System32\wevtapi.dll

LoadedModule[134]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll

LoadedModule[135]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll

LoadedModule[136]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll

LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll

LoadedModule[138]=C:\Windows\system32\OLEACC.dll

LoadedModule[139]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll

LoadedModule[140]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll

LoadedModule[141]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL

LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\system32\RICHED20.DLL

LoadedModule[143]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL

LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\system32\XInput9_1_0.dll

LoadedModule[145]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv

LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll

LoadedModule[147]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll

LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv

LoadedModule[149]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll

LoadedModule[150]=C:\Windows\system32\dinput.DLL

LoadedModule[151]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll

LoadedModule[152]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll

LoadedModule[153]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\bglmanx.dll

LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61259.0_none_55f5ecdc14f60568\SimConnect.dll

LoadedModule[155]=C:\Windows\system32\inetmib1.dll

LoadedModule[156]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL

LoadedModule[157]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL

LoadedModule[158]=C:\Windows\system32\snmpapi.dll

LoadedModule[159]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSCopilot.dll

LoadedModule[160]=C:\Windows\system32\oledlg.dll

LoadedModule[161]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL

LoadedModule[162]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.61242.0_none_e079b46b85043c20\SIMCONNECT.DLL

LoadedModule[163]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_YMML\Scenery\ObjectFlow_YMML.dll

LoadedModule[164]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.flightsimulator.simconnect_67c7c14424d61b5b_10.0.60905.0_none_dd92b94d8a196297\SimConnect.dll

LoadedModule[165]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.dll

LoadedModule[166]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll

LoadedModule[167]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll

LoadedModule[168]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll

LoadedModule[169]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll

LoadedModule[170]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll

LoadedModule[171]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll

LoadedModule[172]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll

LoadedModule[173]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll

LoadedModule[174]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDG_HUD_interface.dll

LoadedModule[175]=C:\Windows\system32\MSVCR100.dll

LoadedModule[176]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\LVLD.dll

LoadedModule[177]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Level-D Simulations\B767-300\leveld.dll

LoadedModule[178]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FeelThere\B737 v2\PIC737XH.dll

LoadedModule[179]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_sim\captain_sim.b757.menu.dll

LoadedModule[180]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGOptions.dll

LoadedModule[181]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG_SimConnect_Ldr.dll

LoadedModule[182]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll

LoadedModule[183]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll

LoadedModule[184]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_4bf7e3e2bf9ada4c\mfc90.dll

LoadedModule[185]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.mfcloc_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_49768ef57548175e\MFC90ENU.DLL

LoadedModule[186]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGEvents.dll

LoadedModule[187]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\PMDG\DLLs\PMDGSounds.dll

LoadedModule[188]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\WaveLib.dll

LoadedModule[189]=E:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbtrans10.dll

LoadedModule[190]=E:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbaicontrol10.dll

LoadedModule[191]=E:\Program Files (x86)\SquawkBox\sbmod10.dll

LoadedModule[192]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Captain_Sim\777\cs.sound.dll

LoadedModule[193]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll

LoadedModule[194]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\RAASPRO\RAASPRO.dll

LoadedModule[195]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll

LoadedModule[196]=C:\Windows\system32\dnsapi.DLL

LoadedModule[197]=C:\Windows\system32\RASAPI32.dll

LoadedModule[198]=C:\Windows\system32\rasman.dll

LoadedModule[199]=C:\Windows\system32\rtutils.dll

LoadedModule[200]=C:\Windows\system32\NLAapi.dll

LoadedModule[201]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll

LoadedModule[202]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll

LoadedModule[203]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL

LoadedModule[204]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll

LoadedModule[205]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\ado\msado15.dll

LoadedModule[206]=C:\Windows\system32\MSDART.DLL

LoadedModule[207]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\oledb32.dll

LoadedModule[208]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\Ole DB\OLEDB32R.DLL

LoadedModule[209]=C:\Windows\system32\comsvcs.dll

LoadedModule[210]=C:\Windows\system32\ATL.DLL

LoadedModule[211]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjetoledb40.dll

LoadedModule[212]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjet40.dll

LoadedModule[213]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswstr10.dll

LoadedModule[214]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjter40.dll

LoadedModule[215]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSJINT40.DLL

LoadedModule[216]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mstext40.dll

LoadedModule[217]=C:\Windows\system32\mlang.dll

LoadedModule[218]=C:\Windows\system32\RAASAUDIO32.DLL

LoadedModule[219]=C:\Windows\system32\X3DAudio1_6.dll

LoadedModule[220]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\xactengine3_4.dll

LoadedModule[221]=C:\Windows\SysWow64\XAudio2_4.dll

LoadedModule[222]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ieframe.dll

LoadedModule[223]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mshtml.dll

LoadedModule[224]=C:\Windows\system32\msimtf.dll

LoadedModule[225]=C:\Windows\system32\msls31.dll

LoadedModule[226]=C:\Windows\system32\d2d1.dll

LoadedModule[227]=C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll

LoadedModule[228]=C:\Windows\system32\D3D10Warp.dll

LoadedModule[229]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll

LoadedModule[230]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopGPWS.ocx

LoadedModule[231]=C:\Windows\system32\MSVBVM60.DLL

LoadedModule[232]=C:\Windows\system32\SXS.DLL

LoadedModule[233]=E:\PROGRA~1\FSFDT\FSCOPI~1\FSCOPI~1.OCX

LoadedModule[234]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopTimeSync.ocx

LoadedModule[235]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopHeadEffects.ocx

LoadedModule[236]=E:\Program Files (x86)\FSFDT\FSCopilot\FSCopTuner.ocx

LoadedModule[237]=C:\Windows\system32\msiltcfg.dll

LoadedModule[238]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\MSCOMCTL.OCX

LoadedModule[239]=C:\Windows\system32\wmp.dll

LoadedModule[240]=C:\Windows\system32\wmploc.dll

LoadedModule[241]=C:\Windows\system32\MFPlat.DLL

LoadedModule[242]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript.dll

LoadedModule[243]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink\tiptsf.dll

LoadedModule[244]=C:\Windows\system32\explorerframe.dll

LoadedModule[245]=C:\Windows\system32\DUser.dll

LoadedModule[246]=C:\Windows\system32\DUI70.dll

LoadedModule[247]=C:\Windows\system32\EhStorShell.dll

LoadedModule[248]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll

LoadedModule[249]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveUtil.DLL

LoadedModule[250]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveNew.DLL

LoadedModule[251]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.atl_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6195_none_d1cb102c435421de\ATL80.DLL

LoadedModule[252]=C:\Windows\system32\ntshrui.dll

LoadedModule[253]=C:\Windows\system32\srvcli.dll

LoadedModule[254]=C:\Windows\system32\cscapi.dll

LoadedModule[255]=C:\Windows\system32\slc.dll

LoadedModule[256]=C:\Windows\System32\StructuredQuery.dll

LoadedModule[257]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\actxprxy.dll

LoadedModule[258]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer\ieproxy.dll

LoadedModule[259]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\thumbcache.dll

LoadedModule[260]=C:\Windows\system32\SearchFolder.dll

LoadedModule[261]=C:\Windows\system32\SHDOCVW.dll

LoadedModule[262]=C:\Windows\system32\LINKINFO.dll

LoadedModule[263]=C:\Windows\system32\NetworkExplorer.dll

LoadedModule[264]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll

LoadedModule[265]=C:\Windows\System32\msxml3.dll

LoadedModule[266]=C:\Windows\System32\drprov.dll

LoadedModule[267]=C:\Windows\System32\ntlanman.dll

LoadedModule[268]=C:\Windows\System32\davclnt.dll

LoadedModule[269]=C:\Windows\System32\DAVHLPR.dll

LoadedModule[270]=C:\Windows\system32\wkscli.dll

LoadedModule[271]=C:\Windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll

LoadedModule[272]=C:\Windows\system32\EhStorAPI.dll

LoadedModule[273]=C:\Windows\system32\windowscodecsext.dll

LoadedModule[274]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\jscript9.dll

LoadedModule[275]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msjtes40.dll

LoadedModule[276]=C:\Windows\system32\VBAJET32.DLL

LoadedModule[277]=C:\Windows\system32\expsrv.dll

LoadedModule[278]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\ado\msadrh15.dll

LoadedModule[279]=C:\Windows\system32\msadp32.acm

LoadedModule[280]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL

LoadedModule[281]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X A320 Extended CFM NEO\panel\ASC.DLL

LoadedModule[282]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\ND\AB_ND_GDI.DLL

LoadedModule[283]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\AsInput.DLL

LoadedModule[284]=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FBW.DLL

Sec[0].Key=LCID

Sec[0].Value=3081

State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1

State[0].Value=1

FriendlyEventName=Stopped working

ConsentKey=BEX

AppName=Microsoft® Flight Simulator X

AppPath=E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

"............ I consider it a placebo as it works for some and doesn't for many others. The uiautomationcore.dll is part of the dotnet framework and the dll in your folder should be the one that was made for Vista (as some say FSX was developed for Vista). It makes sense but it only fixes menu crashes and, as you can see, nothing else. Moving it to a temporary folder until you resolve this crash is the best solution..".

So its not a placebo .... and therefore worth trying, right?

Okay, thanks for the detailed update and what you have accomplished. You stated you returned the uiautomationcore.dll as you were getting menu crashes. That's cool. That's what it was built for, to handle menu crashes. However, I do not see where it was loaded in your main FSX directory. That's where the uiautomationcore.dll must be located. In your main FSX directory and not to replace your system uiautomationcore.dll. I see your system uiautomationcore.dll was loaded - LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll but that was in your system folder and not the main FSX directory. Although you said you reinstalled the uiautomationcore.dll it's not showing up. If you replaced the system uiautomationcore.dll with an older version, that's going to cause problems and the only way to fix it is to scan your system for corrupted files and any found will be replaced. (Did we go through this once before? :smile: ). To look for corrupted files, click on the Start button and type Run in the search box then look up and click on Run. Once open, type sfc /scannow. Let it do its thing. If you want to stop the menu crashes, then you'll need to download and install the proper Vista version of uiautomationcore.dll and drop it into your main FSX folder (E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X). Leave the system one alone. It must not be removed.

The last modules loaded before the crash related to the Aerosoft Airbus X. Installed properly? You have so many modules loaded that have caused problems in the past and any one of them could be the culprit creating your current crashes (but since there's no faulting module I strongly suspect a system issue). You say you are not using Squawkbox but it's loading. 3d Vision modules are being loaded (are you using 3d Vision in FSX?). FSCopilot has been the cause of several crashes. FeelThere\B737 v2\PIC737XH.dll has caused crashes when not properly installed plus this program once corrupted the dll.xml which created all kinds of problems as everyone had to rebuild it. They updated the program though to fix this problem but just making you aware that it was a cause of many problems in the past. I see Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll will cause a crash if not properly used as it takes a lot of memory. You have 284 modules loaded and that's near the record for FSX. :biggrin:

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

Wow this is getting heavy haha.

Okay, thanks for the detailed update and what you have accomplished. You stated you returned the uiautomationcore.dll as you were getting menu crashes. That's cool. That's what it was built for, to handle menu crashes. However, I do not see where it was loaded in your main FSX directory. That's where the uiautomationcore.dll must be located. In your main FSX directory and not to replace your system uiautomationcore.dll. I see your system uiautomationcore.dll was loaded - LoadedModule[137]=C:\Windows\system32\uiautomationcore.dll but that was in your system folder and not the main FSX directory. Although you said you reinstalled the uiautomationcore.dll it's not showing up. If you replaced the system uiautomationcore.dll with an older version, that's going to cause problems and the only way to fix it is to scan your system for corrupted files and any found will be replaced. (Did we go through this once before? ).

Okay so the uiauto... is in the fsx main directory and I have never put it anywhere else so I have no idea why that's happening, but just to be sure I have sourced another one and replaced it with the old one.

To look for corrupted files, click on the Start button and type Run in the search box then look up and click on Run. Once open, type sfc /scannow. Let it do its thing. If you want to stop the menu crashes, then you'll need to download and install the proper Vista version of uiautomationcore.dll and drop it into your main FSX folder (E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X). Leave the system one alone. It must not be removed.

Im not sure if your Run and my Run are the same, I dont really get the option to type sfc/scannow it only lets me browse for files then runs them, something im doing wrong?

The last modules loaded before the crash related to the Aerosoft Airbus X. Installed properly? You have so many modules loaded that have caused problems in the past and any one of them could be the culprit creating your current crashes (but since there's no faulting module I strongly suspect a system issue). You say you are not using Squawkbox but it's loading.

Airbus X i re-installed yesterday with the new update and hotfix, I made sure it was a clean re-install. Squawkbox is still installed but im not running it and I also cleanly re-installed it yesterday. Should I uninstall it comepletely?

3d Vision modules are being loaded (are you using 3d Vision in FSX?). FSCopilot has been the cause of several crashes. FeelThere\B737 v2\PIC737XH.dll has caused crashes when not properly installed plus this program once corrupted the dll.xml which created all kinds of problems as everyone had to rebuild it. They updated the program though to fix this problem but just making you aware that it was a cause of many problems in the past. I see Aerosoft\Flight Recorder\AS-FlightRecorder.dll will cause a crash if not properly used as it takes a lot of memory.

I have no idea where 3d Vision has come from, how do I access or turn it off? EDIT: may have turned of 3D vision (pretty sure anyway). FSCopilot is installed but I am not running it, again should I uninstall. I have just unistalled the B737 never used it anyway. The flight recorder has now been switched off.

You have 284 modules loaded and that's near the record for FSX.

Haha thats not something Im proud off! Whats typical?

Last but no doubt not least, should I look into a payware program, something like a defrager or something like that?

Hope this helps.

You have no idea! you have been an incredibly helpful and I really do thank you very much for your patience and the work your putting into this! :)

Im not sure if your Run and my Run are the same, I dont really get the option to type sfc/scannow it only lets me browse for files then runs them, something im doing wrong?

You typed the line wrong in the Run command box. Here's a link that will explain it further - http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/ht/sfc-scannow.htm (I'm watching the Redskins slaughter Dallas and don't have time to explain so linking :LMAO: ).

Squawkbox is still installed but im not running it and I also cleanly re-installed it yesterday. Should I uninstall it comepletely?

To be sure this is not causing the problem, yes. FSCoPilot too.

Last but no doubt not least, should I look into a payware program, something like a defrager or something like that?

Windows has a great defrag program. I use Advanced System Care - http://www.iobit.com/advancedsystemcarepro.html and run it at least weekly. It's freeware but I got the payware version as it has more features. It's a great registry cleaner and it keeps systems running smoothly. Before I run it I usually go up into my local temp directory and delete every file in the folder (except for one the system doesn't want you to remove). It's located in your User Name/AppData/Local/Temp. For some reason, Windows does not remove any of these temporary files. It is safe to delete files in Temp directories. I then delete everything in the Trashcan then run Advanced System Care. It has a lot more functions.

Finally, thanks again for your kind comments. I hope I can help you fix your problems. It's highly frustrating to deal with a CTD once in a while.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM

With Jim's help, it might get solved :) I'm not a pc expert so I'm not one to give too much advice. However, I noticed that increasing the volts and overcloking the gfx card might help with crashes. It might also cause them...

If I turn my volts too low on my gtx690 nvidia card, my gfx driver will crash. That will cause fsx to crash too. Sometimes even a BSOD. Increasing the volts will stabilize my system. Might be worth checking into? If you do, I suggest you use EVGA precision X as a software tool.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

Okay so done everything that is required, defrags, uninstalls etc, yet to test it all out but in the process of this I came across trojan horses and Gen:Variant.Kazy's in the Airbus X extended installers. I dont know much about virus's but is this likely to cause a crash, its not likely I think because its not in the files of Airbus X in the FSX folders just the installer packages, but never the less its worth a shot.

With Jim's help, it might get solved :) I'm not a pc expert so I'm not one to give too much advice. However, I noticed that increasing the volts and overcloking the gfx card might help with crashes. It might also cause them...

If I turn my volts too low on my gtx690 nvidia card, my gfx driver will crash. That will cause fsx to crash too. Sometimes even a BSOD. Increasing the volts will stabilize my system. Might be worth checking into? If you do, I suggest you use EVGA precision X as a software tool.

Hey Andreas,

I was wondering how you set the voltage on the graphics cards?

Thanks guys

Hi Jake,

I wouldn't try it. I don't think you're going to get much better performance, especially in FSX; however, here's a link that might help if you want to try it - http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/How-to-Overclock-Your-Video-Card/141. Most people employ programs developed specifically for increasing voltages and overclocking their video card. I think the best are at Guru3d.com - http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?id=13.

Best regards,

Jim

Submit News to AVSIM