Sign in to follow this  
youflylikeapro

Help me to search NGX 737-900 liveries

How coincidental—this is my 737th post!

What involving the search interface are you confused about? Which specific repaints are you looking for (e.g., have you made sure that they have not already been uploaded to the PMDG web site?)?

Once you have logged in to the AVSIM Library, try searching for PMDG "737-900" or PMDG "739" under the Flight Simulator X—Aircraft Repaints . . . category. The quotation marks ("") indicate that you require the enclosed term to be present in the file descriptions or files you seek. Before downloading, make sure that the file description describes properties that satisfy your needs.

Thank you, Owen.

I tried different combinations but no matter what I always got dozens of 800s.

Now I'm happy with what I found, only the Turkish -900 is missing.

Thanks again

Alexy

You're welcome.

You could try searching Google for the same search terms + Turkish, but should cautiously take into account the quality of the results. I believe several Google results will be linked to AVSIM, indicating that users here are making or have already made Turkish Airlines B737-900 repaints. Perhaps you could either contact these users through private messaging or request a new repaint in this forum.

I have 39 repaints from the forums which are 900's. There may be one or two at the most which have outside links or are from the Russian sister site, but 39 is very close for the total amount of 737-900's available for download outside the PMDG website.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

I have 39 repaints from the forums which are 900's. There may be one or two at the most which have outside links or are from the Russian sister site, but 39 is very close for the total amount of 737-900's available for download outside the PMDG website.

Actually they aren't our sister site. They just swiped our name.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png