Sign in to follow this  
Gypsy Baron

Javascript disabled

I turned off javascript in Firefox today due to the warnings concerning security issues. I am now getting a message in the forums that some features may not work. One seems to be the ability to collapse unwanted forum areas...the only one I want to see is the one containing the FSX forum.

"Javascript Disabled Detected

You currently have javascript disabled. Several functions may not work. Please re-enable javascript to access full functionality."

I would suggest that in your seemingly endless, and oft misguided, quest to upgrade the forum software that you move to a version that does not use or require javascript!

Wide-5.jpg

Are you referring to the recent Java security warnings? Java and Javascript are not the same thing.

I would suggest that in your seemingly endless, and oft misguided, quest to upgrade the forum software that you move to a version that does not use or require javascript!

Good luck there. Browsing the web is almost impossible these days without javascript. It is becoming a fundamental part of the web.

Regards,

Kevin LaMal

"Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings" - Shapiro2024

i just want to point out the correct spelling for your signature would be Tan Son Nhut. With an "a" not an o.