Sign in to follow this  
DerStig

Not hearing altitude callouts

I am using FS2Crew and disabled V1 speeds as per the documentation. That being said, ever since I started using it, I no longer hear 2500 and 1000 call outs, but only 500 and minimums (also no 50, 40, etc). What is wrong?

That being said, ever since I started using it, I no longer hear 2500 and 1000 call outs, but only 500 and minimums (also no 50, 40, etc). What is wrong?

Those call outs are stored by livery, so if you've been flying different liveries, you will get different call outs. PMDG Intro manual stuff - have a read :wink:

Kyle Rodgers

I am flying the United 737-900. How do I know which livery has what call out?

The liveries with the * on them on the PMDG site have the real world options.

If you're looking for how to know what is turned on and turned off, have a look at the Intro manual and it will tell you how to do that and more.

Kyle Rodgers

Okay so I tried to go into the AIRCRAFT screen in CDU and I have every single callout turn on, but yet with the UNITED 737-900 livery I can only hear 1000 callout, no 2500, no minimums, and nothing else. I have FS2Crew installed. What can be wrong?

Okay so I tried to go into the AIRCRAFT screen in CDU and I have every single callout turn on, but yet with the UNITED 737-900 livery I can only hear 1000 callout, no 2500, no minimums, and nothing else. I have FS2Crew installed. What can be wrong?

Make sure you set your default sound device through the CDU sound option page.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

Make sure you set your default sound device through the CDU sound option page.

Sent from my iPhone...typing errors imminent

His still hearing the 500 and min calls so his sound set up is ok other wise he wouldnt hear none of the call outs

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

His still hearing the 500 and min calls so his sound set up is ok other wise he wouldnt hear none of the call outs

Exactly.

Yes. Again, I am hearing every single callout/sound/click/etc except the ones listed in my original post. It's not like GPWS just does not work. I can also hear the missing call outs being called during GPWS testing, so its not like the files are missing or cannot be played.