Sign in to follow this  
GodAtum

GSX help please

Hi all, Just purchased GSX. Dep airport was great, arrived at EGLL and parked at a gate. But i cannot deboard, refuel etc. The only options are parking options.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Had this problem a few times. It might take some detective work, but for me it was usually a conflicting afcad file. Also sometimes if using add on scenery in a different folder other than "Addon Scenery/Scenery" folder. Hope this helps, I've always been able to resolve these issues, it just might take a bit of trial and error.

Regards Matt Williams

Matt Williams

Christopher,

I havn't used this scenery, but with other scenery that installs outside the Addon Scenery folder I've moved the Afcad that comes with the scenery into the Addon Scenery/Scenery folder. Sometimes this has worked without problems, sometimes it has caused issues with the particular scenery. My other suggestion if your still having problems would be to visit the FSDreamteam website forums. I believe the UK2000 scenery is popular so I'm sure you will find a resolution to this issue. As I said before sometimes it just takes a bit of trial and error to make it work, but I've always found a way to get it working.

Regards Matt Williams

Matt Williams

best bet is post your problem in the correct forum being the gsx forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Engines still running? If I can recall, certain functions won't work while the power is still on?

Engines still running? If I can recall, certain functions won't work while the power is still on?

Correct, I bet that is the problem God is having getting his to work. Once the engines are shut off you can get all the other services.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

normally it tells you to shut engines if i recall correctly

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

normally it tells you to shut engines if i recall correctly

That's true when arriving and parking the marshaller will tell you to shut down after you're all the way into the parking spot. I can't recall it saying that if you load a flight at a gate with the engines running, although it may or should. The OP might not have noticed the message or didn't know that they needed to be shut down to get the other services to work.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator