Sign in to follow this  
TurboTomato

Is your car on finance?

Car finance  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is any of your car on finance?

• Yes
    • No

Especially in this economy, you can find killer deals on vehicles. Stay away from dealers. Buy directly from owners. This past month I effectively traded an old 23' cabin cruiser with a suspect inboard/outboard motor for a practically mint 2006 Corvette. I can't even hardly get in the thing and damn sure can't get out of it. It's the same old ball game. Buy (or trade) low and sell (or trade) high.

My main personal vehicle right now is a '95 Chevy Silverado Stepside Z71 that I paid $1500 for 5 years ago. I wouldn't hesitate today to drive it to California, if someone put a gun to my head (and they would practically have to). I may drive that truck till I die. Trading and selling cars is kind of a hobby of mine. It's helping to finance my Flight Sim hobby (and a few others).

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg