Sign in to follow this  
dho112

Pilots in the VC

I know this has probably been discussed before, but I would dearly love to see some kind of representation of pilots in the VC. I have no doubt that they would probably cut into frame rates, but there is just something mildly disconcerting about navigating thru the views of the VC and not seeing anyone in there :) I guess it's just my over the top wish for the NGX and maybe for the 777 if the find innovative new ways to increase the frame rates in that aircraft and thus have some more leeway to add a few bells and whistles.

This is the NGX flight deck with a couple of anonymous pilots added... I just cut them out of a stock photo of a different aircraft, hoisted the NGX into the air with the slew commands and did some photoshopping... you might notice that the cockpit is actually shut down for this fictitious approach LoL!

737pilots_zpsdd2678be.jpg

David Obando

Home Airport KSFO
System: Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2, Intel I9-13900KS Watercooled, Asus Maximus Z690 Extreme Motherboard, 32 Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600, ASUS RTX 4090 OC Edition, 4Tb NVME m.2 Array (2Tb x 2), Aorus FV43U 43" Display (144Mhz), Corsair Ax1600i powersupply, Marvel AQC107 10Gb Network adaptor, Comcast 1Gb Internet Service, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case 7x140mm, 4x120mm cooling fans.