Sign in to follow this  
Talek

cls a330 or wilco a330 ?

hi

which is the best ? cls or wilco ?

i know they are both not very good at all but i have no choice

Wilco has some systems modeled but especially outside model doesn't look good, CLS has not much systems modeled at all but outside model looks pretty good.

I would go with Wilco, I can't get any satisfaction from flying Airbus with no any kind of fly by wire modeled.

Or if you bother waiting get with Black Box Simulation A330 when it comes out.

If you are patient for a little longer, you might get the BBS A330 (also see this thread for a discussion of what you could probably expect from that one), but that one might be released in a beta stage, as their A320 family, and it might be quite expensive.

I don't have either of the large Buses, but from my experience with the Wilco A320 family, I expect the Wilco Airbus Vol.2 to be more a systems simulation, and the outside model to be rather simple (not to use the word "ugly"), while the CLS doesn't simulate the systems too well (perhaps default systems level), but it has a nicer visual model.

If you are a casual simmer and not really in to in-depth systems (like me), go for the CLS version. It comes with the A330 and A340, 150+ liveries. Ideally, you could buy both and merge the Wilco panel with the CLS external model.

I have the CLS and it is OK, but be aware that the instrumentation is far from complete. So don't expect something like the PMDG NGX 737.

Henri

Henri Arsenault

The Black Box A330 which is expected to release sometime in March will be better than both, if not a bit more expensive.

The Black Box A330 which is expected to release sometime in March will be better than both, if not a bit more expensive.

Hmm where did you read it will be released in March? Quickly looking around Facebook I couldn't see any mention about actually when it will be released.

I really hope it would, I've been without proper long haul bus way too long.

Also the FSlabs Airbus coming soon!

But that's no A330, as far as I know.

Hmm where did you read it will be released in March? Quickly looking around Facebook I couldn't see any mention about actually when it will be released.

I really hope it would, I've been without proper long haul bus way too long.

hmm BBS seem to have deleted that comment. They commented that 0.7 for A320 would be out in 1-2 weeks and the A330 very shortly after that.

I read that comment as well. I'm curious about what 0.7 will deliver as the A330 will be based on that surely. I just hope they don't pull a 'wilco' and put out an A330 which performs like an A320 with minor tweaks and more fuel capacity...

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11