Sign in to follow this  
felony

Leonardo Maddog 2010 CTD @ KDEN

Running Windows 7 64bit with all programs opened with admin rights

FS9 with various addons as well as Maddog 2010

AIRAC 1302

I am having issues any time I try and pull up a SID or STAR through the ARR/DEP page that has to do with KDEN. I can type in the origin and then destination without issue. As soon as I try and select a SID or STAR that is associated with KDEN, I get a crash to desktop.

I just recently upgraded from Maddog 2006, and never correctly updated the AIRAC cycles as you had to in the past. I started from a clean install with the new Maddog 2010, and the manager automatically copied and pasted the new AIRAC cycle (from PMDG) into the appropriate folders. Other airports have no issues that I can see. KDFW has 24 pages of SID/STARS and they load fine, KATL is the same way. KDEN will crash to desktop every time.

I have tried reverting to an older AIRAC cycle all the way to 2007 and get the same issue. I do not have an issue when flying PMDG aircraft.

Any thoughts?

Running Windows 7 64bit with all programs opened with admin rights

FS9 with various addons as well as Maddog 2010

AIRAC 1302

I am having issues any time I try and pull up a SID or STAR through the ARR/DEP page that has to do with KDEN. I can type in the origin and then destination without issue. As soon as I try and select a SID or STAR that is associated with KDEN, I get a crash to desktop.

I just recently upgraded from Maddog 2006, and never correctly updated the AIRAC cycles as you had to in the past. I started from a clean install with the new Maddog 2010, and the manager automatically copied and pasted the new AIRAC cycle (from PMDG) into the appropriate folders. Other airports have no issues that I can see. KDFW has 24 pages of SID/STARS and they load fine, KATL is the same way. KDEN will crash to desktop every time.

I have tried reverting to an older AIRAC cycle all the way to 2007 and get the same issue. I do not have an issue when flying PMDG aircraft.

Any thoughts?

Did you ever figure this out? I'm getting the same problem with KDEN. 

I now have the same issue. Never had this happen before I installed the latest SP3 upgrade. I know the MD is not supposed to take off or land at KDEN because of altitude but I have done before using sis star before installing SP3.

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

I now have the same issue. Never had this happen before I installed the latest SP3 upgrade. I know the MD is not supposed to take off or land at KDEN because of altitude but I have done before using sis star before installing SP3.

In fact there are many MD flights going in and out of KDEN, you may look them up on flightaware.

Having the exact same issue here. I just recently purchased this gorgeous add-on, other than that problem, I am quite happy with it. Flies great! 

I'm using FSX, Win7/x64. Have the same issue. Have sent an email to the dev, not really expecting a response, so I'm trying to narrow down the culprit myself. I use Imaginesim KDEN addon. Haven't tried disabling that yet. But was curious....is anyone else having this problem with the Maddog also using an addon KDEN? I don't believe its Navigraph (have also tried older airacs), I've even attempted to use the previous Pro 32 version. Same problem. This leads me to believe its either a specific Maddog issue or an issue with the payware addons conflicting with the maddog. The FMS only shows one page for runways/sids. Also, has anyone tried using KDEN as your arrival? Curious if it works from that angle. Any info will help me to try and figure this out. As said earlier, not holding my breath for a dev response. Leonardo is famous for lack of support. But....here's hoping :rolleyes: