Sign in to follow this  
simbio

Which Carenado share cockpit

I found sevaral post that mede me sad, is there at list one carenado aircraft with share cockpit future in FSX?

Hey Fabrizio! Sorry for the late post; you can share cockpit with any Carenado plane! If there is any other question regarding Carenado aircraft please let me know.

I am not to sure about the new planes though, I have the Carenado Bonanza A36, and the Carenado Cessna C152. They both work fine with shared-cockpit.

Does it work with TCP/IP? Can you see instruments being moved by the other pilot?

Hey Fabrizio! Sorry for the late post; you can share cockpit with any Carenado plane! If there is any other question regarding Carenado aircraft please let me know.

I am not to sure about the new planes though, I have the Carenado Bonanza A36, and the Carenado Cessna C152. They both work fine with shared-cockpit.

Well not really I try the C337H SKYMASTER and it didn't work,

All was good I could check and guages where sync until takeoff where the aircraft didn't stay in the same axis of the copilot and instrument went out of sync.

I am not going to test any other carenado as we need to buy to test them.

I read someware that some addon floods FSX multiplayer wich cause problem.

I have only succes with realair(Turbine,lancair), leonardoSH(MD82).

Now that is true about some addons flooding multiplayer servers, but in this case you want to fly Carenado. I do get a little bit of lag when sharing the cockpit, 10 fps at the most. If lag is your issue then I recommend tweaking FSX with this website it is beautiful http://www.venetubo.com/fsx.html. Just choose your system settings in the field boxes and submit your fsx.cfg file. Carenado aircraft do not cause server flooding, I got a plane that is harder on peformance then yours and I never get booted off servers. What multiplayer server do you get on? Maybe it is the server that is the problem. Regards, Matthew.

I do not know what to tell you about the gauges not syncing, I have not experienced that issue before. But honestly I hardly ever share cockpit, you may find it better flying in formation with your buddy rather than inside the airplane.