Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Seating capacity of the PMDG 777LR and maximum range

Dear PMDG, dear users,

the real 777-200LR can carry 301 Persons, in a typical three class configuration. Is it possible that we´ll have the same capacity in the PMDG 777? It would be awesome. 

And i red that we can add the three aux-tanks in the PMDG 777. Is it really true that we can handle a maximum range of 17395 KM with full payload, like the real airplane :wub: ? That would be awesome, too!

I wish you all a nice Sunday, 

maukro_1990

Hey everyone,

typical three class configuration

PMDG may offer something on the FMC that can change from 3 class, to 2 class, to high density, etc.

like the real airplane

If the real airplane has it, you can count on PMDG to have it on their add on! :P

Peter

Well lets hope they eventually provide the NGX with proper seating capacities like most operators use in Europe.

Why? Who the hell cares? 15 tons is 15 tons, and it makes no difference if it is 150 people or 100 people plus 5t cargo.

Because my XYL airline has 5 77L and they all have different layouts.   One has C=30 F=4 and Y=276, and the other has C=26, F=4 and Y=280 and i DEMAND PMDG have all the correct figures :-)

I take it you will not hesitate to supply them with proper arm lengths and whatnot, then, right? :P