Sign in to follow this  
Mijitman

PHNL, YSSY, SBGL, TNCM, and NZAA All stuttering...

Hello all,

I've been flying on FSX for quite some time now and have been enjoying it massively. I have noticed however, that a quite annoying problem occurs when I'm transitioning from cruise to approach in the areas stated in the title. Once I get below ~25,000 feet (usually) the game begins rather violent and disruptive stuttering.  These stutters happen once every 2-3 seconds typically and can stop the game for as short as 1 second, and as long as 30-45. During this time, the game goes non-responsive, and my FSINN windows or any other open windows white-out before it all returns to normal and runs another whole 2 seconds  :huh: . Naturally, this is quite irritating and makes the game pretty much unplayable when flying into these areas, which are very unfortunately highly trafficked by my VAs of choice...

Anyone with tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

(P.S, I do not own payware versions of any of these airports, and the stutters happen even on the lightest aircraft like the Trike)

Thank you!

Elijah Hoyt
747ST.jpg
CFI, CFII, CMEL, CSEL, CSES, IFR

My first guess is some FSINN problem, my second is something to do with water, since you are over large expanses of it. What are your settings in the fsx graphics menu for water?