Sign in to follow this  
nicolas83

NGX is not climbing over ~4000ft

Hi,

today the first time, since I own the NGX I noticed following problem.

I had a complete reinstall of my FSX system. At the moment I only use the NGX, Orbx Blue, FS2Crew and Opus Live Weather.

I always follow the same procedures since I own the NGX. Cold and dark setup, configure my NGX, takeoff, enroute, landing. Everything is ok since my new installation.

Suddenly since yesterday (nothing changed on my system) I follow the same procedures as always, after takeoff the NGX is leveling off at around 4000 ft and does not want to climb anymore. Engines running at nearly fullpower but the plane does not acellerate and does not climb. I tried several Autopilot modes and manual climbs. Whenn I start climbing, the speed goes down more and more until I stall.

Does anybody had that same issue? Anybody knows a solution for this weird problem?

Thanks alot ;-)

Nicolas

Hi Nicholas,

Check your outside air temperature.  It sounds like possibly a real world weather issue, or some other atmospheric issue.  Try disabling any real world weather, and set weather to one of the default options and see if the issue continues.

Tyler J.

Hi Tyler,

thought that too short before you wrote your entry ;-) So I tried clear skies, but same problem. Also tried the QW757 and default 737 and no problems here. The problem comes only with the NGX. Climbing above 5000 ft is not possible. Below, I can feel no problems. Takeoff and landing are working as always. Very strange. ;-) I will try a reinstallation tomorrow. Maybe that will help.

Thank you,

Nicolas

Hi Mark,

I made several flights with the new installation with no issues. Made a flight on Wenesday everything was perfect. Flight on Thursday that problem came up. I changed absolute nothing on my system since then. And the other planes are also fine. Whatever, on sunday I will reinstall it.... again ;-) Sometimes I think the real game in FSX is not flying around, its installing around ;-). You have won if you get your FS running with all addons and no issues ;-)

Nicolas

Hello Nicolas,

I had this problem once!

Delete your FSUIPC4.ini file from the FSX/Modules folder and run the sim again, that should fix it.

Robert

1 picture = words x 1000. Please post some screenshots illustrating the problem you're having. Also, you don't happen to have FSUIPC installed, do you? If you do, then please check the PMDG NGX Knowledge Base for the solution.

Hello Nicolas,

I had this problem once!

Delete your FSUIPC4.ini file from the FSX/Modules folder and run the sim again, that should fix it.

Robert

yea  some  had the same problem and  this  worked  for  him so it most likely work  for the op

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

It was the issue with the fsuipc.dll file. Forgot to tell that this was also installed. Problem solved now.

Thank you guys ;-)