Sign in to follow this  
starling

Does the J41 have a facility to save the panel state?

I plan to buy the J41 after the Easter break and was wondering if it included a facility to save the panel state - as with the PMDG 737NGX?  Either way it won't influence my decision to purchase :rolleyes: .

Bruce

Dont believe so Bruce. At least not in the sense of how the other models have the option to do so.

Pretty sure it doesn't.  It's pretty hard to get cold and dark unless you start with the tutorial and change locations,,,or use LINDA.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Correct - this wasn't released a full-evolution product, meaning it didn't come with all of the extras you may be used to with PMDG: failures modeling, panel states, etc.

Kyle Rodgers

If you load up a saved flight; the AP will be set but OFF. Radios and lights will be set. Engines and flaps will be set. Everything else will be the same as a fresh initialisation (i.e. FMS off, anti-ice off, prop syncro off, emergency lights not armed, spoilers not armed, landing altitude not set).

It doesn't take long to cold and dark the aircraft, but if you invest in FS2Crew that will do it for you.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

I'll second the worth of FS2Crew.  It's awesome for that plane!

Kyle Rodgers

I have FSUIPC and dl'ed the LUA script for cold and dark, mapped it to a button on my throttle quadrant, I load the plane on my preferred apt and press the button, a few seconds after all is good :)

I have FS2Crew too, but did not install it yet, want to learn the plane thoroughly before I hire the FO ;)

23.png