I was inspired at 2030 hrs. yesterday, cracked myself up smiley-laughingREALhard_zps67c1addf.gif  :LMAO: , and made this:

LostDudeonKauai_zps1758e2e5.jpg

Enjoy,

-fryer

By the way... does anyone remember:

Ralph Phillips??  ---->ralph_phillips2_LooneyToones_zps002d751d

Gawd he made me laugh back in the day...lol

Good 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Everyone,

I am sorry, I didn't know that moving pics in Photobucket would cause pictures to disappear in a post.  So here is the original message since editing cannot happen after a certain period of time:

I was inspired very early in the morning at 0230hrs., and made this:

On MS Flight, during the in-game Kayaker Search & Rescue Mission... this is the guy.   This would be a great way to earn your United States Coast Guard livery for the Icon A5! :Big Grin:

This is an inside joke if you have flown that mission in MS Flight.  Or trying to earn the "Selfless Saver of All" award badge. (Save 10,000 people)  However, because the development has stopped on MS Flight, you would have to save that same guy 9,999 more times. :Shocked: 

Anyway, please enjoy.

:p0502: Flyin' high, :p0502: 

-fryer

I was inspired very early in the morning at 0230hrs., and made this:

On MS Flight, during the in-game Kayaker Search & Rescue Mission... this is the guy.   This would be a great way to earn your United States Coast Guard livery for the Icon A5:

fryerlawrenceSearchampRescue_zpsd96ac9f6

This is an inside joke if you have flown that mission in MS Flight.  Or trying to earn the "Selfless Saver of All" award badge. (Save 10,000 people)  However, because the development has stopped on MS Flight, you would have to save that same guy 9,999 more times. :Shocked:

Anyways, please enjoy.

Keepin' 'em flyin'

-fryer

Sorry... when trying to edit my post AVSIM did some quirky things and somehow posted the same pic two times.  Not sure what happened.

-fryer