Sign in to follow this  
hesynergy

Prepar3d, Linda, Pete, my hog driving an ?x

I am so pleased that I am absolutely beside myself ...at my weight that would Sink a pretty good sized troller...oops, We are flying here... okay sink a pretty good Sized Cessna 172...

I now have flying, wonderfully well, my ???? 999??X, controlled by my Thrust Master HOTAS Warthog,hereafter simply referred to in the P3D vernacular as "hog", with bunches of Linda assigned switches, and twirlly thingamabobs on my MCP and center console, like my AP SPEED, ALT,thrust reversers, and fSUI PC governedy axes and calibration...quite a breakthrough for me, due to Robert McDonald's catalytic Tutorial on the HOG as set up through Linda for the ??x.

So, kids, say Thank you Robert, thank you Mr. FSUIPC himself, Peter L. Dowson...and a grateful thanks and huge bow to , ARTEM CRUM, and GÜNTER STEINER...Programmer and Designer , Inspiration, Tester and Supporter of the wonderful interface called LINDA

....Yes, Sally there is a Santa Clause..more'en several of 'em...Christmas came early for me this year..and ALL P3Ders who didn't know all this stuff before .

...now on to a VRINSITE MCP II-Clone made outta Chicken O' the Sea tin cans, LEDs, some dpdt, tptt switches, a rotary encoder or two,a 4x80 character LCD display powered by a USB connected Arduino...here that ARTEM and GÜNTER...git ready to interface me!!

Now y'all go 'way... I am in my brandy new Carenado king air c90 split throttle aero plane...(working via FSUIPC thankew very much), just gawkin' at the eye candy of Orbx's PNW.

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

After all that from Chas wow, my question seems a bit puny. I can't get my throttle of my Thrustmaster T16000m to work in P3d yet it works fine in FSX, any ideas please?

Phil

I'll bet you can with FSUIPC and Linda!

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

FSUIPC and Linda are the only way to go, My Saitek Yoke 2 throttle Quads, Pedals all work Excellent well in P3d  Wouldn't Switch  back  to FSX for Anything !!!